+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 Visitor/Tourist Visa

Mar 20, 2024
My visitor visa updates from India:
Date received: February 27, 2024
Biometrics: Date of Biometrics Enrolment: August 2022 (had given for a student visa, which was rejected)
Eligibility: Under review
Background check: Being processed
Final decision: March 8, 2024 Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.

Passport submitted: March 14, 2024
received at VAC, New Delhi: Mar 15, 2024
IRCC Office: received and under process since March 18th

kutty2004

Mar 11, 2024
Maybe you could ask them for an update? cause i got a reply within two weeks
Yes, I have sent a webform. Any idea how many days it will take for an update on webform requests?
However, I have cancelled the air ticket and hotel booking, because the planned journey date was next week, and it was specifically to meet my daughter, who is an international student and the major purpose of the visit to participate in an event, so at this point, I don't think it will work.

Mar 20, 2024
Yes, I have sent a webform. Any idea how many days it will take for an update on webform requests?
However, I have cancelled the air ticket and hotel booking, because the planned journey date was next week, and it was specifically to meet my daughter, who is an international student and the major purpose of the visit to participate in an event, so at this point, I don't think it will work.
I think there is another way to ask for an update; maybe an agent can help you with the same.

Thor_07

Mar 11, 2024
thanks for this tracker link , I wasn’t aware of it . I created acc and checked the status now .

Applied for my mother.
Application submission - 7th feb India
Biometrics - 27th feb completed ( my mother was not well , so we took some time to get the bio)
Eligibility - 4th march completed
Bg - in progress
Last update on 4th march.
I am feeling very nervous every time I login to check the status .
I agree.. every time I login I just hope to see some updates.. but nothing since 4th March...!!!

anai25

Jun 30, 2016
Applied for my mother.
Biometrics - 27th feb completed ( my mother was not well , so we took some time to get the bio)
Bg - in progress
passport request - 21st march.

Thor_07

Mar 11, 2024
Applied for my parents (India)
Application date: 20th Feb
Biometrics completed: 26th Feb
Eligibility completed: 4th March
Background: Still in progress..
Passport Request: 21st March

anai25

Jun 30, 2016
Applied for my parents (India)
Application date: 20th Feb
Biometrics completed: 26th Feb
Eligibility completed: 4th March
Background: Still in progress..
Passport Request: 21st March
Thank you !!! Congratulations as well. hope everything goes well

Mar 20, 2024
Can someone help me with this?
I don't know how to answer this question. I am applying for TRV for my mom, and my sister (currently studying in the US) would probably join us on the trip.
"If the child is not in Canada, will they accompany you to Canada?"
Should I put it as no? cause we aren't travelling together but would meet at the destination point.

Mar 19, 2024
Applied for my mother.
Bg - in progress
passport request - 21st march.
congrats. it takes couple of weeks for background?

profmega

Mar 22, 2024
I need help....I want to take my fiancee on a visit to Canada after we get married...how do I go about it...

Shen07

Mar 14, 2024
Hi everyone!

I’m married to a Canadian citizen and I applied for a visitor visa to Canada last feb 2.
Feb 2 my application was accepted
Biometrics (I had it already last January because I applied for a Visitor visa however it was rejected because of my documents that were not enough so I applied again)
Eligibility- completed(March 7)
Background verification still in progress ever since I track it down until now

it’s almost 2 months already

anai25

Jun 30, 2016
Hi everyone!

I’m married to a Canadian citizen and I applied for a visitor visa to Canada last feb 2.
Feb 2 my application was accepted
Biometrics (I had it already last January because I applied for a Visitor visa however it was rejected because of my documents that were not enough so I applied again)
Eligibility- completed(March 7)
Background verification still in progress ever since I track it down until now

it’s almost 2 months already
May be you will get an update in a week or so , for my mother as we’ll eligibility completed on march 4th , and got ppr march 21st . So may be wait for 2 more weeks and then you can raise a wenform.

when I applied first as a newly married, I got 4 rejections for TRV , even though I was working and submitted the employment letter etc … later had to go for the spousal sponsorship . It was very frustrating , but I know few of them who got the trv at that time , it was almost 7 years ago . Now things may have changed . Wish you all the best .