Apr 17, 2023 Medical passed
Apr 19,2023 Background check in progress
Apr 19, 2023 Eligibility not started
Jul 14, 2023 Background check updated and completed on PR tracker
Jul 14, 2023 Eligibility Updated and Completed on PR tracker
Jul 15, 2023 Invitation to Pre-Arrival on Pr Tracker and GCKEY
Jul 17, 2023 Passport Request on GCKEY

Primary office CPC Mississauga
SECONDARY VISA OFFICE? ALSO PA FROM WHICH COUNTRY?

R_Trikha

Jun 2, 2023
That's really amazing. Pls dont forget us. Though i know you will get busy with your complete family - but pls do check once in a while. Some of us may need the expert advice...expert as you have been through the system and not throwing darts in the dark - like many of us.
I really appreciate your overwhelming gesture. I will definitely be helping out individual's as best of my knowledge and the help I can provide.

Reactions: InfoSeeker12

sjohnm

Jul 21, 2023
Feb 02, 2023 Application submitted
Mar 20, 2023 AOR
Mar 28, 2023 Biometrics Request
Mar 29, 2023 Medical Request
Apr 17, 2023 Medical passed
Apr 19,2023 Background check in progress
Apr 19, 2023 Eligibility not started
Jul 14, 2023 Background check updated and completed on PR tracker
Jul 14, 2023 Eligibility Updated and Completed on PR tracker
Jul 15, 2023 Invitation to Pre-Arrival on Pr Tracker and GCKEY
Jul 17, 2023 Passport Request on GCKEY

Primary office CPC Mississauga
Do we get a notification in PR tracker for passport request?

Rushabhp

Jun 14, 2023
yes
Do we get a notification in PR tracker for passport request?
Yes
it will be updated like this

Invitation to pre-arrival services
We sent you a message about free [pre-arrival services](https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services.html) that you can now use. These services are available to you before you arrive and are meant to help prepare for and adjust to life in Canada.

sjohnm

Jul 21, 2023
yes

Yes
it will be updated like this

Invitation to pre-arrival services
We sent you a message about free [pre-arrival services](https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services.html) that you can now use. These services are available to you before you arrive and are meant to help prepare for and adjust to life in Canada.
Thanks but i am asking about Passport Request notification/ update on PR Tracker?

Rushabhp

Jun 14, 2023
Thanks but i am asking about Passport Request notification/ update on PR Tracker?
ohh I'm so sorry
I was at work trying to reply you :p
when you have the Passport Submission letter messaged to you on GCKEY it will show you this on the PR Tracker
"We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary."

Reactions: sjohnm

sjohnm

Jul 21, 2023
ohh I'm so sorry
I was at work trying to reply you :p
when you have the Passport Submission letter messaged to you on GCKEY it will show you this on the PR Tracker
"We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary."
No Problem, Thanks!

kokyogo

Jul 14, 2023
File submitted- 12 February 2023

AOR- 12 april 2023

Biometric- Not applicable (Done before)

Medical Completed- May 5th 2023

Background Check - In progress

Eligibility - In progress July 24th 2023

Last update - June 24th 2023 (Eligibility status has been updated to In progress)

VO - Sydney

nksid18

Apr 2, 2023
Update:

PA from Philippines
Sponsor from Montreal, Quebec
Outland
Submitted: Feb 18, 2023
AOR: April 5, 2023
Biometrics: April 14
SA: April 16
Biometrics Completed: April 17
Background Check: April 19
Medical Request: April 20
CSQ Request: May 12
Additional Medical: May 14
CSQ Approved: May 28
CSQ Submitted to IRCC: Jun 16

Applied TRV
Submitted: July 20, 2023
AOR: July 21, 2023

francis_palma

Apr 13, 2023
Outland Spouse PR Applicant
Irregular Case: 2nd marriage, so 2nd sponsorship...
PA from Bangladesh, Sponsor a Citizen
Self Submitted Online: Feb 10th 2023
Still waiting for first AOR after 2 months and 3 days...
After waiting exactly 90 days, today got our biometrics letter. (and, there was no seperate AOR email)
Hi all:
Just a quick question:
Submitted Online: Feb 10th 2023
AOR and BIL together on May 11th
Biomatrics completed and updated on May 18th
File transferred to Singapore VO on June 29th
AOR2 received (GCKey) on June 29th
Background checkm (GCKey) in progress since June 29th
Eligibility check (GCKey) in progress since July 11th
*NO Medical requests until now
*NO SA letter until now (although I called IRCC and they said it was sent to PA and Sponsor, but neither of us received it)
*They also said they will send the Medical request whenever they think it is the time to send the Medical request!

It seems IRCC does not have any algorithm/workflow, and all processing of applications done in a "whatever" manner.

Anyone had similar experience? OR Any clue on why things are so random?

francis_palma

Apr 13, 2023
Hi all:
Just a quick question:
Submitted Online: Feb 10th 2023
AOR and BIL together on May 11th
Biomatrics completed and updated on May 18th
File transferred to Singapore VO on June 29th
AOR2 received (GCKey) on June 29th
Background checkm (GCKey) in progress since June 29th
Eligibility check (GCKey) in progress since July 11th
*NO Medical requests until now
*NO SA letter until now (although I called IRCC and they said it was sent to PA and Sponsor, but neither of us received it)
*They also said they will send the Medical request whenever they think it is the time to send the Medical request!

It seems IRCC does not have any algorithm/workflow, and all processing of applications done in a "whatever" manner.

Anyone had similar experience? OR Any clue on why things are so random?
It seems no one is interested in Spose PR after AOR, everyone is running after Spouse TRV!

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Experts.... . I submitted by PR spouse application on May mid and from previous TRV Biometric was completed and in PA tracker it shows as completed. Thus I didnt pay for Bio fee part of PR application. now on July 20th i got the request to pay fee and i did on the same day. havent heard anything after that on... do we have any similar scenario? or any timelines similar to this. Appreciate if you have insights on this

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Experts.... . I submitted by PR spouse application on May mid and from previous TRV Biometric was completed and in PA tracker it shows as completed. Thus I didnt pay for Bio fee part of PR application. now on July 20th i got the request to pay fee and i did on the same day. havent heard anything after that on... do we have any similar scenario? or any timelines similar to this. Appreciate if you have insights on this
We need to get this word out in the media . CIC is scamming applicants. Someone needs to put an end to this.
Same thing happens if you pay the RFPRF. Some strange right----for which we have to pay twice. Why do we need to pay twice for Biometrics? Why do we need to do 2 medicals? What is this nonsense. Perhaps all sponsors - who are Citizens and PR holders should need to get some media attention on this matter.

This needs to go on twitter. #CIC_StopDoubleCharging....or something!

Reactions: moliKT

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
We need to get this word out in the media . CIC is scamming applicants. Someone needs to put an end to this.
Same thing happens if you pay the RFPRF. Some strange right----for which we have to pay twice. Why do we need to pay twice for Biometrics? Why do we need to do 2 medicals? What is this nonsense. Perhaps all sponsors - who are Citizens and PR holders should need to get some media attention on this matter.

This needs to go on twitter. #CIC_StopDoubleCharging....or something!
I agree. there is no movement in the application for some ppl in this scenrio for more than one month. this is devasting :( and top of that we paid the fee and havent heard anything from them. :( Kindly share if you guys hear about this same case timelines from past.. that will help us to breath. Thanks a lot