+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Fuegotorres

Star Member
Dec 1, 2022
I submitted outland spousal sponsorship. I am the primary applicant living in the US with two dependents (ages 2 and 3). My wife lives in New Brunswick Canada.
*Application Submitted: January 25, 2023
*Visa Office: CPC Sydney, Nova Scotia
*AOR: Still waiting
- I hired a lawyer to help submit all my forms hope to hear something soon

Samtasharm

Dec 31, 2022
Hello everyone! We applied Outland Spousal Sponsorship on February 13th with a representative. This was our second time as we applied late last year by paper and it was returned as they switched to only online applications.

My husband is a US citizen, I was reading the January 2023 Outland thread and people seem to be getting their AOR in 50-60 days so let’s hope we have some good news to share by next month as well :)

Fuegotorres

Star Member
Dec 1, 2022
Hello everyone! We applied Outland Spousal Sponsorship on February 13th with a representative. This was our second time as we applied late last year by paper and it was returned as they switched to only online applications.

My husband is a US citizen, I was reading the January 2023 Outland thread and people seem to be getting their AOR in 50-60 days so let’s hope we have some good news to share by next month as well :)
I’m on the same boat as you, I the primary applicant from the US. Very nervous hope to get the AOR and SA within the next couple of weeks.

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
Hello all. I'd like to explain my current situation and seek some guidance here. Excuse if this is not the right thread.

I'm a Canadian PR, living in Canada and would like to apply for spousal PR for my wife. I got married last week in the US and my wife, who is an Indian citizen, is about to finish master's in May 2023.

She has a Canadian visitor visa but never visited here. Would it raise any concerns in our spousal PR application?
Please make a new thread as the current thread is only for those who applied on February 2023 for outland.

Reactions: Home_13579

imiyodu

Feb 3, 2023
Hello I sponsor my spouse February 2022 but up till now we have not received pre arrival letter yet ,what could be wrong? am so nervous apart from the tracker ,how do I check the application through GCkey?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello I sponsor my spouse February 2022 but up till now we have not received pre arrival letter yet ,what could be wrong? am so nervous apart from the tracker ,how do I check the application through GCkey?
You applied in 2022!!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Update to point you to a different discussion. This is for people who applied in Feb 2023.

Lucky4life

Feb 24, 2023
Starting the thread for February 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship
Application submitted - February 14, 2023
Good luck everyone!
I've been checking for updates. Have you all tried the F12 key method? When I checked it says phase 1 admission. I have not been assigned to an agent yet? How about everyone here...any luck?