+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Please don’t mislead people. It’s better to wait for the official email. People have done the exam in the past and they’ve been told it’s not valid because they didn’t wait for email. Even on the test link you get initially before the email comes they say it that do not take the test. It’s better to wait than be sorry or be the scapegoat.
I have been on this Citizenship forum reading updates for over 6months from different groups and I haven’t read one post about citizenship exam marked invalid because the tester didn’t wait for email. Like @forw.jane said earlier, the link is the same for everyone and if it’s not your time to take the test, you won’t be able to login/access the test website. You are the one misleading people, please rest!!!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Please don’t mislead people. It’s better to wait for the official email. People have done the exam in the past and they’ve been told it’s not valid because they didn’t wait for email. Even on the test link you get initially before the email comes they say it that do not take the test. It’s better to wait than be sorry or be the scapegoat.
I am not misleading anyone. I have been in this forum for a long time and helped tons of people who are stuck or need info. I feel you should spend time on his forum before passing unnecessary judgement. I am all for the email but if you don't get it even after your test window starts it's better to give the test directly.

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I got Finger prints request, any recommended place in Mississauga area ?
Please can I know how they request finger print by email or in tracker because I check the ecas and I found they asking for finger print but I’m not receiving email request

dejected

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
My application timeline:

single
Physical presence days: 1107
Newmarket, On
application sent: Feb 12, 2023
AOR: March 9, 2023
Background Complete: April 14, 2023
Test letter: May 6, 2023
Test date: May 25, 2023
Test Complete: May 29, 2023
Residency prohibitions and Language: in progress

thanks

nurse_giz

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
when I was at the doing the exam I forgot my computer email open and always a notification popped up on the right hand and system closed once and I had to rejoined. What happens if my exam is not accepted, how long after I can re take? Does anyone have any idea?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
when I was at the doing the exam I forgot my computer email open and always a notification popped up on the right hand and system closed once and I had to rejoined. What happens if my exam is not accepted, how long after I can re take? Does anyone have any idea?
They will email you if they don't accept it. Tracker will get updated with the new date once they assign new test for you.