+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2023 - Citizenship Applications

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Got the email letter on the 19th and took the test early today the 21st
Usually how long it takes from the test invite on the tracker to receive an email with instructions? I got the tracker thing on April 19 but no email yet. I guess it is due to the strike?

iriskandy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1098
Application: Single
Application sent: February 16th 2023
Delivered: February 16th 2023
AOR:March 1st 2023
Ghost Update: April 4th 2023
Background Verification Complete: April 4th 2023
Test Invite: April 7th 2023
Test Window: April 17th - May 8th 2023
Test Email Invitation Received: April 12th 2023
Physical Presence Days: 1098
Application sent: February 16th 2023
Delivered: February 16th 2023
AOR:March 1st 2023
Ghost Update: April 4th 2023
Background Verification Complete: April 4th 2023
Test Invite: April 7th 2023
Test Window: April 17th - May 8th 2023
Test Email Invitation Received: April 12th 2023
Test Taken: April 22nd 2023

Score: 20/20; Studied material from:

sam1011

Feb 15, 2019
Hi,
Here to share my experience. Just finish my citizenship test.

Almost all questions in my test were "fill in the blanks" and the remaining few were "True/False".

Thankfully, I passed 19/20 but apparently, this is not official because the officers will examine my photo ID for proper uploading and view my video to declare I didn't cheat on it, etc.

I just checked the tracker and it still says under the Test "waiting for you". At least, it could be updated to "test taken" to ensure, we have done completed it.

The remaining statuses for Background, Language, Physical Presence, and Prohibition are still "In Progress", whereas, the status for Ceremony "not stated"

Any ideas, about what happens next? I hope no interviews but how come I got a test invite without any checks?!!

My application details are:

Citizenship Application submitted (online): Feb 8, 2023
AoR received: Feb 24, 2023
Test invite received: April 5, 2023
Test taken: April 22, 2023

Last edited:
Reactions: NamNg

iriskandy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
Hi,

Almost all questions in my test were "fill in the blanks" and a few were "True/False" and no multiple choice.....

Thankfully, I passed 19/20 but apparently, this is not official because the officers will examine my photo ID for proper uploading and view my video to declare I didn't cheat etc.

I just checked the tracker and it stays Test "waiting". I thought at least it would say something that the "test taken".

Statuses for Background, Language, Physical Presence, Prohibition "In Process"
Status for Ceremony "not stated"

Any ideas, about what happens next? I hope no interviews but how come I got a test invite without any checks?!!

Given the ongoing IRCC strike, wonder how long its gonna take to verify the exam by an official. Prior to strike it was within a weeks time based on what others shared in this thread.

ritt88

Nov 26, 2018
Hi Guys,

My timeline:

Physical Presence Days: 1097
Application sent: February 22nd 2023
Delivered: February 22nd 2023
AOR:March 7th 2023
In Progress: March 9th 2023
Background Verification Complete: April 9th 2023
Test Invite: N/A
Test Window: April 24th - May 15th 2023
Test Email Invitation Received: Not yet

I have not yet received my test email yet, but as per tracker it says my test window is open from Monday. I am outside Canada, at the moment and wondering if I should just go ahead without the email once the window opens up.. or try contacting them first to let them know about this? It's tricky since I have not received the email from them yet. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

sravyapangur

May 16, 2019
Hi,

Almost all questions in my test were "fill in the blanks" and the remaining few were "True/False".

Thankfully, I passed 19/20 but apparently, this is not official because the officers will examine my photo ID for proper uploading and view my video to declare I didn't cheat on it, etc.

I just checked the tracker and it still says under the Test "waiting for you". At least, it could be updated to "test taken" to ensure, we have done completed it.

The remaining statuses for Background, Language, Physical Presence, and Prohibition are still "In Progress", whereas, the status for Ceremony "not stated"

Just curious when you said 'fill in the blanks' do you mean multiple choices or actual fill in the blanks ?

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi all,

I applied on Feb 03 2023, and just completed my test on 21 Apr.

I am not able to log in to my tracker account. I only see "Loading... / Chargement..."on the blank screens and nothing happens. Tried different browsers, delete history/cache, restart system etc but nothing worked.

This is the case since Thursday 20th I guess. I got my test email on 13th Apr and that's when I last accessed and checked my status. I was able to give my test on 21st and got my score 20/20 emailed etc.

Anyone faced similar issues with accessing the tracker account? please do share.

Thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi all,

I applied on Feb 03 2023, and just completed my test on 21 Apr.

I am not able to log in to my tracker account. I only see "Loading... / Chargement..."on the blank screens and nothing happens. Tried different browsers, delete history/cache, restart system etc but nothing worked.

This is the case since Thursday 20th I guess. I got my test email on 13th Apr and that's when I last accessed and checked my status. I was able to give my test on 21st and got my score 20/20 emailed etc.

Anyone faced similar issues with accessing the tracker account? please do share.

Thanks
Most of the people who had this issue, it got resolved once there test was mark as completed.

Reactions: krishn22

sam1011

Feb 15, 2019
Just curious when you said 'fill in the blanks' do you mean multiple choices or actual fill in the blanks ?
Yes, fill in the blanks with multiple choice. I had an impression all questions will multiple choice like the mock tests I practice but I got fill in the blanks with choices so had to read the choice to fit in the sentences. The rest were true and false so again had to read and think through because Tru/False have no choice. Goodthing is that you have the option to skip the question and come back later. Hope this helps