Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
You received your AOR today and this is within the average timeline. Congratulations.
Thank you ! Yes , even when I applied I said to myself AOR gonna come at end of April lol

Reactions: Jamesongrand

freddieMercury

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Got a nice update this morning!
(we both live in Quebec but we applied as Outland)

PR Application Submitted: 15-FEB-2022
AOR1 (my wife received the e-mail): 27-APR-2022

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Please what is the best way to monitor the updates. I am the sponsor.
Sponsorship Application submitted: Feb 15 2022
AOR received: Apr 28 2022

Last edited:
Reactions: marioB96

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
I just the sponsor approval today. Please what can I expect next? Also is it the right time to link the paper application to an online account? I am wondering if the one account is the existing one I have as since my PR time or a new one is to be created for the sponsored person? Thanks for the ideas.
SA1 approved: Apr 29 2022

Last edited:
Reactions: freddieMercury

freddieMercury

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
I just the sponsor approval today. Please what can I expect next? Also is it the right time to link the paper application to an online account? I am wondering if the one account is the existing one I have as since my PR time or a new one is to be created for the sponsored person? Thanks for the ideas.
We appear to have a similar timeline, for me, as of now, nothing works in regards to "Linking your application".
Also, I didn't receive the SA yet (maybe because we're from Quebec)....

Reactions: Cee Jay

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Hi , congrats!! Did you apply online or on paper ? Also are you outland or inland? Thanx

chayillove27

Apr 30, 2022
Good afternoon everyone! Hope all is well.

I used an immigration lawyer for my spousal sponsorship application (which I highly regret since my case was fairly simple). I applied in July 2020 and finally received a letter in regards to paying the permanent residence fee $500 in December 2021. In February 2022 I received a letter from IRCC stating that my husband should complete biometrics. In March 2022, I received a letter from IRCC asking if I was in receipt of social assistance ever since I submitted my application back in July 2020. I was on social assistance from June 2021 to August 2021, I paid back OW the money I owed them. OW sent me a receipt stating that I've paid back everything, however they wrote down the wrong amount that I paid making it seem as if I was about $3 short when in reality I paid back everything. I didn't see the mistake on the letter and my lawyers didn't see that either they ended up sending that receipt along with a letter they wrote to immigration. Two weeks later, they sent me a letter stating that their concerns wasn't satisfied because I didn't pay back social assistance. I want to reapply again and do it myself without my lawyer however he's saying that my case is complicated and they want to charge me $5000 for reapplying... that's crazy. My hubby is overseas and I've been raising my son alone, I cannot afford this amount of money but I'm also scared that I'll miss something so minuscule in the application .

I don't know what to do someone please help I need some advice.

Thank you in advance!!

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Got a update today, biometrics collection letter!
  • Date Received: February 2, 2022
  • AOR: Apr 13
Good luck everyone
Congrats. Please are you paper-based? If yes, did you manage to link your application to online account? The BIL was sent to your online account or via email? I am having problem linking my spouse's paper application to newly created account.

tomiecksdee

Nov 17, 2020
Congrats. Please are you paper-based? If yes, did you manage to link your application to online account? The BIL was sent to your online account or via email? I am having problem linking my spouse's paper application to newly created account.
I linked my spouse's paper application to my own account which I applied my PR. I received an message "We sent you a message about your application" via email, and then I found the BIL on my IRCC account.

nikki1992

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello, I applied for spousal sponsorship online on Feb 3, 2022 as submitted the application. Till now no update on anything whatsoever, no AOR nothing.

Anyone in the same boat?

Thanks
Nikhil