Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-29-2017
Scheduled for oath on 28th Feb (Niagara Falls office)

sgr1992

Jan 5, 2023
Nothing in the mail as of yesterday for me, tracker has not been updated either
Same here. When I emailed the oath form to the email give n in cermony I received this:

You have reached the IRCC.DN-CITIZENSHIP-CEREMONIES-RN-CITOYENNETE-CEREMONIES.IRCC@cic.gc.ca inbox.

You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via email.

A decision/response to your request will be added to your file within 3 business days of receipt. At that time, you must contact the Client Support Centre for further information.

If you are submitting documents or additional information to our office, we will not confirm receipt of these documents unless further follow-up is required.

IMPORTANT: Please be sure to identify yourself when in contact with us, include your Name, Application Number and/or Client ID Number (UCI) in your email in order for our office to process your request accordingly. Any emails from the public without these details may experience delays, or their request will not be actioned.

Reactions: ronaldoyaronaldo

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here. When I emailed the oath form to the email give n in cermony I received this:

You have reached the IRCC.DN-CITIZENSHIP-CEREMONIES-RN-CITOYENNETE-CEREMONIES.IRCC@cic.gc.ca inbox.

A decision/response to your request will be added to your file within 3 business days of receipt. At that time, you must contact the Client Support Centre for further information.

If you are submitting documents or additional information to our office, we will not confirm receipt of these documents unless further follow-up is required.

IMPORTANT: Please be sure to identify yourself when in contact with us, include your Name, Application Number and/or Client ID Number (UCI) in your email in order for our office to process your request accordingly. Any emails from the public without these details may experience delays, or their request will not be actioned.
Yeah I got the same response

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017

I didn't get any auto generated email when I emailed my oath form. Is this normal or have to send again? Your response will be much appreciated

sgr1992

Jan 5, 2023

sgr1992

Jan 5, 2023
is there a thread on what actually happens in an online ceremony. how long does is actually last?
About 1.5 hr-2hrs. They will put you in a breakout room and ask you to verify your ID and cut up PR card. It might take 15-45 mins depending on how many people attending ceremony. Then they will read instruction in both French and English. Introduction of Judge, Oath in English and French and instructions what to do next like signing oath form and where to send it to. This was my experience. Hope this helps.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
About 1.5 hr-2hrs. They will put you in a breakout room and ask you to verify your ID and cut up PR card. It might take 15-45 mins depending on how many people attending ceremony. Then they will read instruction in both French and English. Introduction of Judge, Oath in English and French and instructions what to do next like signing oath form and where to send it to. This was my experience. Hope this helps.
Ah ok. Thanks