+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

ktm44

Jan 10, 2020
Just noticed a weird thing on tracker. Tracker was last updated on Nov 4 with the test status updated to complete. Today tracker was updated and the test status was moved back to in progress from complete. I was expecting language, prohibition and physical presence to be updated to Completed.

Did anyone see the same change?

Reactions: immietc and mesho

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Just noticed a weird thing on tracker. Tracker was last updated on Nov 4 with the test status updated to complete. Today tracker was updated and the test status was moved back to in progress from complete. I was expecting language, prohibition and physical presence to be updated to Completed.

Yes, I know one more like me where everything like language, prohibition, and physical presence moved back to "In Progress" along with Citizenship Test. It is a potential glitch I believe...

Reactions: Noslord2003

Noslord2003

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
June
Interview........
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
25-01-2018

Same thing here. i think they are in the process of updating it that is why. wait until tomorrow.

Reactions: Nbjam

Baldini

Nov 21, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-05-2019
IELTS Request
28-05-2019
Med's Request
28-05-2019
Med's Done....
05-07-2019

Same here, updated today, everything looks like it's been reset, I only have application filled

wvanderlinden

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019

Same here, with a note to submit my fingerprints for Background verification, even though they received it 2 months ago.

Reactions: mesho

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I logged in this morning and no updates, now there are 3 updates backdated for October: Background completed - Oct 11, citizenship test in progress Oct 17, and citizenship test scheduled Oct 24.

I passed the test on Nov 4, still shows in progress... update is exactly 2 months after the previous one -Oct 13. Not sure what to make out of this, but seems like a progress

Last edited:
Reactions: Noslord2003

Noslord2003

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
June
Interview........
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
25-01-2018
I logged in this morning and no updates, now there are 3 updates backdated for October: Background completed - Oct 11, citizenship test in progress Oct 17, and citizenship test scheduled Oct 24.

I passes the test on Nov 4, still shows in progress... update is exactly 2 months after the previous one -Oct 13. Not sure what to make out of this, but seems like a progress
Yes it is a progress. it should update in a day or 2.

Reactions: kattarrina

Mississauga_In

Star Member
May 1, 2019
The same goes to me: Except citizenship test status: All the ones Language, Prohibition, Physical presence went to InProgress state. As well it says the OATH not started. Not sure what it means.

Akdd

Dec 13, 2022
The same goes to me: Except citizenship test status: All the ones Language, Prohibition, Physical presence went to InProgress state. As well it says the OATH not started. Not sure what it means.
Same thing happened to me everything today went back to in progress... im assuming its a glitch

mesho

Aug 21, 2019

Same happened to me and my wife

mannitscar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
ok very strange, i logged into my tracker today and it shows 3 new updates. Starred next to these updates are background, scheduled for citizenship test. The citizenship test has now reverted back to in progress...??