+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Mississauga_In

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Finally just seeing an update!

AOR March 22nd
citizenship test marked complete Oct 31st
Prohibitions, language, & physical presence marked complete December 8th(shows updated on dec 10th)

interesting because when I checked earlier today (dec 11th) it was not updated

but happy to see movement. Now waiting for oath schedule. Hope to get soon

processing office Scarborough
Finally Scarborough is having good movement from last week all of the sudden. Lot of folks started to get an Oath and stages completed quickly.

Reactions: Noslord2003

Zain.Lugo

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
Finally just seeing an update!

AOR March 22nd
citizenship test marked complete Oct 31st
Prohibitions, language, & physical presence marked complete December 8th(shows updated on dec 10th)

interesting because when I checked earlier today (dec 11th) it was not updated

but happy to see movement. Now waiting for oath schedule. Hope to get soon

processing office Scarborough
Are you an online applicant?

Reactions: oadeseun

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hello,
Please add these to my record.

Citizenship test completed: October 18, 2022
Prohibitions completed: December 6, 2022
Physical presence completed: December 6, 2022
Language skills completed: December 6, 2022
Citizenship oath in progress: December 6, 2022
Citizenship oath scheduled for January 12, 2023

My profile was updated with all these on Dec 8.

Thank you
Hey there, congrats for the update. Did you have a passport request before your prohibitions, language and presence got completed?

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Please update the tracker:

Citizenship test taken : Nov 7
Background complete : Nov 22
Citizenship test complete : Nov 22
Language skills : Dic 8
Physical Presence : Dic 8
Prohibitions : Dic 8
Citizenship ceremony : not started
Hi @Carlinius congrats for the update. Your Language and presence seems to have updated very quickly after appearing for the test.
Did you have a passport request from the Vancouver office (Assuming you submitted only bio page during online application submission)?

Thank you

Carlinius

Mar 2, 2018
Hi @Carlinius congrats for the update. Your Language and presence seems to have updated very quickly after appearing for the test.
Did you have a passport request from the Vancouver office (Assuming you submitted only bio page during online application submission)?

Thank you
Yes, I was asked for scans of all pages of my passport. It took them a week after I sent the scans to mark everything else as completed.

mannitscar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022

Thank you
Do they ask everyone for passport information? First time hearing of this

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I need your help, if you were successful reach an agent what number did you call and which option did you select. I've been trying for days and it's always the same- all agents are busy,cannot connect you to the agent...

I did my test on November 4, and it's still showing as not started. I'm getting worried.

Carlinius

Mar 2, 2018
Do they ask everyone for passport information? First time hearing of this
I don't believe they ask everyone. In my case looks like it was because i was outside canada during covid and they wanted to make sure of my location during that time. I have seen a few people get asked for full passport scans, but it doesn't seem to be that common.

The Vancouver office is known to be slow so i wouldn't even worry at this point. If i had to guess i would say we are doing quite well in terms of timings compared to the rest of offices.

mannitscar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
I don't believe they ask everyone. In my case looks like it was because i was outside canada during covid and they wanted to make sure of my location during that time. I have seen a few people get asked for full passport scans, but it doesn't seem to be that common.

The Vancouver office is known to be slow so i wouldn't even worry at this point. If i had to guess i would say we are doing quite well in terms of timings compared to the rest of offices.
Appreciate the response! As long as they don't book me an in person oath between Feb 5-10th I'm ok haha.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Folks, Just looking for some validation on probable oath timeline from any Ottawa members on this board. Our family is scheduled for travel to India between Jan 4- Feb 1. Given all our steps marked complete on Dec 2, its challenging to make conscious decision to either delay or continue our visit for planned dates. How long has it taken for an oath date from the time of "everything marked complete"? Also, considering India is one of the nations barred from e-Visa, we are hoping it doesnt occur prior to or during our stay in India. With lack of markers, we are in dilemma but any pointers would help aid our decision.