+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

mannitscar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
No update here either.
My tracker for test says "not started" even though I got the invite and completed it on 30 October. I'm tired of being anxious like this 24/7
Very frustrating, im trying to not even think about it but kind of difficult.
Mine shows in progress in the tracker but shows next steps waiting on you. Everything shows in progress for me apart from background check shows complete and OATH shows not started.

Starbuck1210

Star Member
Mar 14, 2022
Calgary
I feel like what's most annoying is they said there would be an update on my account when I sent in my ID. They indicated within 5 days I'd have an update. I haven't been sleeping well or doing really anything well over the amount of stress this is causing me.

mannitscar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
I feel like what's most annoying is they said there would be an update on my account when I sent in my ID. They indicated within 5 days I'd have an update. I haven't been sleeping well or doing really anything well over the amount of stress this is causing me.
if its over 5 days id email the testing office. Whats the harm at this point

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Test completed 3 weeks ago, Nov 4. Still showing not started...
Now I'm getting worried

Genipha

Nov 23, 2022
Wrote my test same day too. Nothing since then. It’s getting really frustrating! Especially now that their number don’t connect anymore.

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
There are cases where people got oath email without test and other status being IN Progress... It just takes time.. I did my test around the same time only...

Starbuck1210

Star Member
Mar 14, 2022
Calgary
So they actually answered me.....

"We received your ID and are currently reviewing your application and checking to see if everything is complete. We will contact you through email if ever we need more information from you.
Thank you for your patience."

Soooooo......... I hope this means an update soon?

Reactions: sureshcoim

Genipha

Nov 23, 2022
So they actually answered me.....

"We received your ID and are currently reviewing your application and checking to see if everything is complete. We will contact you through email if ever we need more information from you.
Thank you for your patience."

Soooooo......... I hope this means an update soon?
Hi, please what email did you contact them with?