+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Starbuck1210

Star Member
Mar 14, 2022
Calgary
Anybody had a status change post sharing the ID copy last week (after citizenship test) from west region?
Hey there I'm in this situation and I have not had anything. The email they replied with said it would be within 5 business days, which it has already been. To say I'm anxious is an understatement.

Nbjam

Jul 24, 2019
Can someone please share the excel? From what I’m reading, there haven’t been many updates for our group recently…

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
If I may ask, how do you track your fingerprints?
In my case, I called the Local RCMP office where I had my fingerprints taken, and got a tracking number. I then called CCRTIS and used the tracking number to know where my check-on status. They will let you know if it is still being processed or if they have completed their check and submitted it to IRCC. Your tracker should show when IRCC received it, and if IRCC has completed the BG check

Reactions: mesho

Jasmann21

Apr 4, 2022
Hi everyone

can someone tell me that how long it will take ircc to receive my fingerprints because I called them and find out that they just post my results today with Canada post to the processing office that is Vancouver and how long it will take to see on the tracker I received the FP request on Nov 9 and submitted next day

wvanderlinden

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hi everyone

can someone tell me that how long it will take ircc to receive my fingerprints because I called them and find out that they just post my results today with Canada post to the processing office that is Vancouver and how long it will take to see on the tracker I received the FP request on Nov 9 and submitted next day
Submitted mine on OCT20 and IRCC Vancouver received it on OCT31. I see on the tracker that they will review them shortly but most likely my background check will take ages before being completed.