February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did the whole process go? is it long? I heard that its 2 hours long... that seems like a long time.
To be honest the oath ceremony itself was quite fast, maybe 30 minutes. The long part is the check in, it took us almost 2 hours. Over all I logged in at 10 am (Calgary time) and was done by 12:15 ish pm. So two hours and a little bit.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applied for myself today.. details beliw

Application Type: Online
Physical Presence Days:
No of Applicants: Single
Application sent: Feb 19, 2023
Application delivered: Feb 19, 2023
AOR: Awaiting

Last edited:

sgr1992

Jan 5, 2023
My application closed: on February 15th, 2023.
IRCC phone agent confirmed that the certificate was mailed from IRCC Edmonton on Feb 15th.
Hope that I will receive it as soon as possible.
Thank you guys for the support.
Application closed on Feb 15. But I did not receive a call/email from IRCC agent. Do they only call when they mail the certificate?

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hey all

i gave my test in October, was asked for passport copies and submitted them in December 1st week. Still no update:( i call every month and they say they have everything they need and all i have to do is wait.. any suggestions on how i could nudge them? I’m scared they put my file aside or forgot about it ! Ppl who wrote tests in november and December seem to have reached the oath stage and I’m with no update what so ever

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
I finished test in December, just waiting since then
Hey all

i gave my test in October, was asked for passport copies and submitted them in December 1st week. Still no update:( i call every month and they say they have everything they need and all i have to do is wait.. any suggestions on how i could nudge them? I’m scared they put my file aside or forgot about it ! Ppl who wrote tests in november and December seem to have reached the oath stage and I’m with no update what so ever

mannitscar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Hey all

I sat test in November and nothing since. They didn't ask for passport etc so just waiting

Reactions: twztedelegance

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
No update in the tracker. However, I just got my Zoom information for my Oath on 16th Feb, 2022 for March 1st, 2023. Scarborough office.

Timeline:
Application: Online
Office: Scarborough
Submit: Feb 7, 2022
Received: Feb 7, 2022
AOR: March 17, 2022
BG Completed: Oct 13, 2022
Test In Progress : Oct 21, 2022
Test Scheduled: Oct 28, 2022
Test Completed: Nov 4, 2022
Language Completed: In progress
Prohibition Completed: In progress
Physical Presence Completed:In progress
Oath Ceremony: March 1st, 2023
LPP In progress and Oath scheduled for you?