+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Does anyone know how long security takes? My MP called and medical, background and criminality all complete. Security in process still. I know not to compare but Mexico VO is processing files from March and April with PA's from same country but nothing for Jan and Feb. I'm not the only one. So frustrated and angry
Hi! Mind if I ask how do you know Mexico VO is processing files form March and April? I'm an outland FSW

Pescado21

Feb 28, 2021
Look, there is no need to compare your application with someone else's. Everyone is in limbo and everyone has a spouse or loved one that they want to come to Canada with them. I was in your shoes when I hadn't seen any updates for about 3 months, nothing since we did medical and then within the span of 3 weeks we had pre-arrival, background check complete, DM, PPR, Counterfoil info and COPR in hand so it's not a linear process nor is it going to be the same as everyone else...you may have a different immigration officer then someone even if it's the same VO.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Folks do we have NDVO thread/group for 2021? Its been 216 days today since my app was sent, feeling helpless and anxious now. :( How long its gonna take?

Reactions: iwick

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Folks do we have NDVO thread/group for 2021? Its been 216 days today since my app was sent, feeling helpless and anxious now. :( How long its gonna take?
I have observed that NDVO files are moving faster, so you will hear soon.

• Love
Reactions: Jabya

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
hello everyone!
i just wanna know that my representative said that "we will pay the biometric fees once they will receive a biometric instruction letter from IRCC" .
but i just went through canda.cic website , they mentioned that once they received the biometric fee then they will send us biometeric instruction letter.

i am confuse could anyone please tell me the exact step.

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
hello everyone!
i just wanna know that my representative said that "we will pay the biometric fees once they will receive a biometric instruction letter from IRCC" .
but i just went through canda.cic website , they mentioned that once they received the biometric fee then they will send us biometeric instruction letter.

i am confuse could anyone please tell me the exact step.
Ohh.. most probably you have to pay your fees, then only they send you the letter. What stage your file is currently?

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Has anyone ordered GCMS notes lately? How long did it take? I ordered them Aug 18th and have not received anything yet.
I had ordered earlier in last week of June 2021, and got them in first week of Sep 2021, so a delay of about 70 days. I have also ordered 2nd set of GCMS same day (Sep 2021)

I think IRCC is overwhelmed with tons of GCMS requests and hence delays of 2 months are standard.

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
I had ordered earlier in last week of June 2021, and got them in first week of Sep 2021, so a delay of about 70 days. I have also ordered 2nd set of GCMS same day (Sep 2021)

I think IRCC is overwhelmed with tons of GCMS requests and hence delays of 2 months are standard.
I did the same thing lol Thank you for your reply

diana_d

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I called to IRCC via phone 1-888-242-2100 to check the status of my application . Provided UCI # and application #. Normally they would update me The currently status as I can't track it with cic website (applied through lawyer). But tonight I tried couple time, provided correct # but they kept saying can't find the application. Has anyone been with the same situation like this?

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
I called to IRCC via phone 1-888-242-2100 to check the status of my application . Provided UCI # and application #. Normally they would update me The currently status as I can't track it with cic website (applied through lawyer). But tonight I tried couple time, provided correct # but they kept saying can't find the application. Has anyone been with the same situation like this?
must be a mistake since u have both AORs

Jabya

May 29, 2019
231 days since application received by IRCC.... :rolleyes:
50 days since meds passed... :(

Getting anxious and nervous each passing day.. How many more days do we have to wait? :(:(

How are you all coping up with this? It's affecting our mental health now...

• Sad
Reactions: Shukaib Ahmed

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021

Getting anxious and nervous each passing day.. How many more days do we have to wait? :(:(

i know your pain ,, because we are also on a same boat... even my medical had been passed before 70 days still nothing so far. hopefully we will taste the sweet fruit soon, because only we can do now patience and prayers. that's all. Insha'Allah everything will be fine soon.

Reactions: Jabya

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017

Which is your VO?