+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi friends,
I sent my application to sponsor my spouse yesterday via FedEx and it was delivered today. Now the long wait begins....
I had opted for direct signature required on delivery and got an email in the tracking status that F Graham has collected the package.

Kraken_123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Hi @raj_tan! happy to see that we are in the same boat!
I had just sent my spousal application as well and the tracking status showed that it was received F Graham :)

please share when you get any updates so that we can keep each other posted.

Reactions: raj_tan

ashraf07

Dec 22, 2014
Hello guys,
My best of luck to you all.
I have a question for my wife's outland application. Does she has to complete the biometrics beforehand or should we wait once the application is sent and received by IRCC and then IRCC requests her to take the Biometrics. Confused. Thanks in advance for the help!

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Hello guys,
I have a question for my wife's outland application. Does she has to complete the biometrics beforehand or should we wait once the application is sent and received by IRCC and then IRCC requests her to take the Biometrics. Confused. Thanks in advance for the help!
Your wife will receive a Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL) when the time comes after your application is submitted. it usually comes when your application is picked up for processing.

shbfair

Dec 23, 2020
Hi Guys - Just dropping in here. Sent my application on Feb 1st by DHL from here in Dubai and it is supposed to be received by them by Feb 8th. DHL shows that it has reached Ontario and mentions that the last part of the journey cannot be confirmed. So frustrating ::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Anybody in this situation can mention how to confirm if IRCC has received the file?

Reactions: Vippan

HNAGELLY

Feb 11, 2021
Hi Guys - Just dropping in here. Sent my application on Feb 1st by DHL from here in Dubai and it is supposed to be received by them by Feb 8th. DHL shows that it has reached Ontario and mentions that the last part of the journey cannot be confirmed. So frustrating ::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Anybody in this situation can mention how to confirm if IRCC has received the file?
Question:- how come you sent an outland application from outside Canada? Sponsor supposed to be in Canada is one of the requirement

HNAGELLY

Feb 11, 2021
Hello guys,
please wait until IRCC request Biometrics. once you receive AOR1 you will get a biometrics request.

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
Hello Guys ,

I have sent my application via canadapost but since feb 11 the tracking id says out for delivery.May i know if anyone here faced such issue .Canadapost says that they must have delivered it but delivery scan may not be available . Now what do i do :(

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hello everyone, soon I will be apply for my spouse sponsorship. My questions are:

1- The whole application is paper based?

2- Do we need PCC at the time of sending application? or ircc ask later for PCC?

3- Normally the whole process is 1 year. With covid how long is it taking?

Reactions: zuhkey

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hello everyone, soon I will be apply for my spouse sponsorship. My questions are:

1- The whole application is paper based?

2- Do we need PCC at the time of sending application? or ircc ask later for PCC?

3- Normally the whole process is 1 year. With covid how long is it taking?
->Yes, the whole application is paper based.
->yes, PCC is required at the time of submitting application.
->nobody can predict the processing timelines. but if you have been following the tracker lately, some of the applications submitted in june,july and august 2020 have received PPR or DM. so its all pure luck for the application to be picked up first and then it depends on the officer.