+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

clarky_18

Feb 11, 2021
How do I add myself to it? I sent my application today and it will be received on the 17th.
Open up the spreadsheet link, navigate across to the February Inland tab, insert your details into the rows. The link to the group is at the bottom of the first column

Shirlineana

Mar 14, 2021
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
How everyone I applied again on February 22 2021. My first application was returned because of incomplete address on family form and my police certificate from home country also my husband don’t sign a form.

Last edited:

CharlesM

Jul 20, 2020
Hey all, second go around for us too. Received on Feb 8, 2021. First application was returned after 5 months due to missing signature on the Background Declaration form (pg 5), even though it states "I agree that by typing my name, I am electronically signing my application." (To be fair the Document Checklist said to sign it.) Let's hope things start to speed up with vaccine rolling out.

Nelly1921

Nov 2, 2020
Hey all, second go around for us too. Received on Feb 8, 2021. First application was returned after 5 months due to missing signature on the Background Declaration form (pg 5), even though it states "I agree that by typing my name, I am electronically signing my application." (To be fair the Document Checklist said to sign it.) Let's hope things start to speed up with vaccine rolling out.
Hello did you just use the same application and correct the background declaration or did you get and fill up a whole new application?

CharlesM

Jul 20, 2020
Hello did you just use the same application and correct the background declaration or did you get and fill up a whole new application?
We submitted a whole new application. We didn't want to risk it being returned again due to the "signed on" dates being too old or something like that. Luckily I had kept all the PDFs so it was just one more scan through for anything that was out-of-date. The letter that they send with the return makes it clear that you go back to the bottom of the queue which seems silly for something so minor but what can we do... :rolleyes:

Hdan1117

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone know where they are at with the processing of pre 2021 applications? I know there are these forums for earlier, 2020 applicants, but haven’t had the time to search them. Our app was received on the 26th of Feb, looks like we should receive our AOR by the end of the month based on the spread sheet, but also I saw Jan applicants received theirs last week. Anyone know if Fall/Winter 2020 are moving or just have their AORs? Just trying to figure out what a true time frame is now with the pandemic. Looked like pre-covid, it was around 12 months from an AOR. But hopefully now it’s not 18+... Any info would be great!

CharlesM

Jul 20, 2020
Anyone know where they are at with the processing of pre 2021 applications? I know there are these forums for earlier, 2020 applicants, but haven’t had the time to search them. Our app was received on the 26th of Feb, looks like we should receive our AOR by the end of the month based on the spread sheet, but also I saw Jan applicants received theirs last week. Anyone know if Fall/Winter 2020 are moving or just have their AORs? Just trying to figure out what a true time frame is now with the pandemic. Looked like pre-covid, it was around 12 months from an AOR. But hopefully now it’s not 18+... Any info would be great!
I think you mean that you'll receive "temp AOR/pre-AOR", not the full AOR by end of month since that's what we've just received.

I looked at the 2020 spreadsheet and Aug 2020 applications are starting to receive their full AORs. So that means we are still 5-6 months away from that. A small handful of April 2020 applicants have received full COPR so that would mean we're at least 10 months away from that.

Reactions: Hdan1117

Hdan1117

Sep 22, 2020
I think you mean that you'll receive "temp AOR/pre-AOR", not the full AOR by end of month since that's what we've just received.

I looked at the 2020 spreadsheet and Aug 2020 applications are starting to receive their full AORs. So that means we are still 5-6 months away from that. A small handful of April 2020 applicants have received full COPR so that would mean we're at least 10 months away from that.
Yep, meant temp. Thanks Charles!

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello group, when a form is updated, how long you allow to continue receiving the previous version of the recently updated form for IRCC?

Thank you,

CharlesM

Jul 20, 2020
Hello group, when a form is updated, how long you allow to continue receiving the previous version of the recently updated form for IRCC?

Thank you,
I asked a similar question on the WhatsApp chat recently. Someone posted this reply from IRCC on Twitter which indicates that they'll accept the current version and the previous version.

The replies stop short of guaranteeing it will be enforced that way though and "final decision is up to the officer processing your application". I hope it still applies as we had to resubmit after a missing signature and did not realize that a couple of the forms had been updated.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "CharlesM, publicación: 9291369, miembro: 989958"]
Recientemente hice una pregunta similar en el chat de WhatsApp. Alguien publicó esta respuesta de IRCC en Twitter, lo que indica que aceptará la versión actual y la versión anterior.

[MEDIA = twitter] 1056955868795846656 [/ MEDIA]

Sin embargo, las respuestas no llegan a garantizar que se hará cumplir de esa manera y "la decisión final depende del oficial que procesa su solicitud". Espero que aún se aplique ya que tuvimos que volver a enviarlo después de que faltaba una firma y no nos dimos cuenta de que se habían actualizado un par de formularios.
[/CITA]

When did you resubmit your application? did you update everything this time?

CharlesM

Jul 20, 2020
When did you resubmit your application? did you update everything this time?
Original application was Aug 2020, returned in early Feb 2021. We resubmitted within a couple of days (also in Feb 2021) with a correction to the missing signature and updating all the dates next to signatures, but did not think to check for revised forms. Just recently saw a post suggesting to do so and noticed some were updated, so I am hoping they still respect that policy of allowing the last version of the form as well.

Nelly1921

Nov 2, 2020
Original application was Aug 2020, returned in early Feb 2021. We resubmitted within a couple of days (also in Feb 2021) with a correction to the missing signature and updating all the dates next to signatures, but did not think to check for revised forms. Just recently saw a post suggesting to do so and noticed some were updated, so I am hoping they still respect that policy of allowing the last version of the form as well.
Hello again another question, did you receive a temporary aor before your application got returned?