+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

yukons

Dec 12, 2020
We submitted our pr application and work permit forms mid Feb. We received our temp AOR and biometrics request this week which my husband completed that day. I'm really excited because that seemed really fast. This is our second time... Our first application was outland and after 8 months of waiting was rejected due to a missing field on one of the forms. GRRRRR. Anyways, we decided to move to Canada and do an inland instead. This time we actually hired Campbell Cohen to do the application and it seems to be going much, much faster. We are in Canada and waiting anxiously for the work permit because my husband was offered a dream job but can't accept it until the work permit is approved.

nicklove128

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
My application with OWP was delivered at the beginning of Feb.

I receive the temp AOR (an email sent to my husband with a temp application NO., it’s the temp AOR I guess) in the mid of March, and no new update yet after that.

silky28

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Our application arrived Feb 8th 2021 and we have heard absolutely nothing. Considering Yukons and Niclove got their AOR's within the week we are hoping to get our AOR's very soon!

silky28

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Still nothing - it is as if they are not even looking at Feb 2021 anymore - according to the chart, since April 24 there have been only 2 AOR's received.

yukons

Dec 12, 2020
Today we received my husband's visitor extension. We submitted for the extension in December... Of course it took so long to get to us it now expires in August which is not that far away. Hopefully the OWP comes before then. So we're wondering if that is why we had to submit biometrics and it was less to do with the PR and OWP applications. I still am not really sure what comes when.

Hdan1117

Sep 22, 2020
We received the same temp AOR email today that we got a month ago. Same number and all. Asked them earlier this week about my OWP, they said it hasn't been logged into their system yet, which makes sense. Not sure why they resent the same temp AOR, maybe because they looked up my case this week?