+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
I received an interview invite and the timeline now looks as below. Kindly update.

Applied (Online): Feb 26
AOR Received on: August 09, 2021
Background check completed on: Sept 16
Received online Test invitation: Nov 15
Citizenship Test completed: Dec 7
Received citizenship interview invitation: Jan 6, 2022
Interview date with Citizenship Officer: Jan 25, 2022
i can help to update. what about language, prohibitions, physical presence? are they "in progress" or "completed"?

KumarJayx

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
I received an interview invite and the timeline now looks as below. Kindly update.

I also have an interview and mine is exactly same as ur timeline.

KumarJayx

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Guys,
I visited usa for 3 hrs and came back on the same day. So i did not enter that in my physical presence details but i think i might have entered that in travel details or somewhere. Looks like the officer might ask me about this. This is the only mistake i found in my application.

KumarJayx

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020

Did they mention AM or PM or EST in front of the time? Mine doesnt say anything.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Guys,
I visited usa for 3 hrs and came back on the same day. So i did not enter that in my physical presence details but i think i might have entered that in travel details or somewhere. Looks like the officer might ask me about this. This is the only mistake i found in my application.
I checked for flagpoling cases that is not necessary to declare but not sure about this one.

Reactions: KumarJayx

LabibCiti

Nov 18, 2021
Guys,
print your i94 and take it with you just in case

Reactions: KumarJayx

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
Hello folks,
finally on my status shows that they scheduled my ceremony on Jan 31 . But I haven’t received any invitation email yet . waiting for receiving it

Last edited:

abhi84712

Dec 8, 2021
Hello folks,
finally on my status shows that they scheduled my ceremony on Jan 31 . But I haven’t received any invitation email yet . waiting for receiving it
Invite emails are normally sent 1 week to 10 days in advance. You should get it in a week from now.

May we know the local processing office for your application? Is it Scarborough SCR ?

Reactions: nazafarin

spetroun

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
What does this mean?
Decision made in Ecas but prohibition, physical presence and language skills in progress in tracker.
BG and test marked as completed in tracker.

spetroun

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Just following up. Did anybody receive Decision made in ecas before prohibition , physical presence and language skills changed to complete?
Does that imply a positive outcome?
Regards