+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

KumarJayx

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Same here. Still waiting. There are quite lot of people from Jan and Feb who are still waiting for test invite and some people who applied in April already got test invite.

Dec 19, 2013
Hi!

I finished my test but didnt get any acknowledgement that i finished. Actually after finishing the test, it showed that I passed the test and I can exit the page.

But dint get any acknowledgement mail.

Should I reach IRCC for this?
Please advise.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi,
BG completed - August 27
Waiting for test invitation.

Application processing center -Scarborough
Congrats! Updated the notes.

Hi!

I finished my test but didnt get any acknowledgement that i finished. Actually after finishing the test, it showed that I passed the test and I can exit the page.

But dint get any acknowledgement mail.

Should I reach IRCC for this?
Please advise.
There are three buttons at the end of the test, print, email and exit. An email is not sent automatically after you are done the test. No need to reach out to IRCC, you will see the test status updates to complete within few days. Also, I don't see your name in the spreadsheet can you please provide your info? (see the first page).

Reactions: Wandering Mind

cr7don

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask, for those who have received passport copies request. Has anybody translated stamps on the passport? Do you only translate stamps during eligibility period? Or the all stamps even older than eligibility period?

My other issue is the following. My eligibility period is between Feb 2016 and Feb 2021. During this period I had 2 passports but here is the issue: my first passport was expired in 2015 and I didn't get a passport until March 2016. Only traveled once and it was on the new passport I got..
Basically I had a passport but it was expired and the second passport I got was one month after the start of eligibilty period.

Not sure what to do here.. would appreciate everyone's help

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask, for those who have received passport copies request. Has anybody translated stamps on the passport? Do you only translate stamps during eligibility period? Or the all stamps even older than eligibility period?

My other issue is the following. My eligibility period is between Feb 2016 and Feb 2021. During this period I had 2 passports but here is the issue: my first passport was expired in 2015 and I didn't get a passport until March 2016. Only traveled once and it was on the new passport I got..
Basically I had a passport but it was expired and the second passport I got was one month after the start of eligibilty period.

Not sure what to do here.. would appreciate everyone's help
Yes, you need to translate anything in the passport that is not in English or French regardless of its date.

For your second question, you probably reported the reason why you didn't have a passport from Feb 2016 to March 2016 on your application, right? I think you are good. Just provide them the passport along with any translation.

Reactions: cr7don

cr7don

Aug 2, 2017
Yes, you need to translate anything in the passport that is not in English or French regardless of its date.

For your second question, you probably reported the reason why you didn't have a passport from Feb 2016 to March 2016 on your application, right? I think you are good. Just provide them the passport along with any translation.
Thank you :)

cr7don

Aug 2, 2017
My wife had 2 valid passports during the eligibility period.. got a second passport because the first didn't have any more blank pages.

The problem now the old passport has too many stamps non English older than the eligibility period. Those will have to be translated I'm guessing.. can't do anything about it unfortunately.

Does anyone know a good place for stamps translation in Ontario? Thanks and how much should I expect to pay?