+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

CanadianAM

Sep 20, 2021
Hey there !! Long time lurker here ! :)
Sent my application online on Feb 20, 2021
AOR: Aug 9, 2021
I then received 2 ghost updates one on Sept 9 and another on Sept 13. Since then nothing and no changes on the tracker at all since
Physical presence: 1155 days
City applicaton was signed: Mississauga

PS; I have informed IRCC that I was outside of Canada and they replied saying that they will forward it to the appropriate Department.

Any idea what's going on ? What next steps may be hidden for me ??

Thanks

Ronnie1970

Star Member
May 1, 2021
hi Admin,

I left a message about my In process date earleir which you missed.
Please update -
In process on 07 July
Finger prints requested on 16th September
Finger Prints submitted to RCMP on 20th September

thanks

ronnie

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
hi Admin,

I left a message about my In process date earleir which you missed.
Please update -
In process on 07 July
Finger prints requested on 16th September
Finger Prints submitted to RCMP on 20th September

thanks

ronnie
Hi Ronnie, you are a March 2021 applicant, can you post your updates there? Good luck!
Hey there !! Long time lurker here ! :)
Sent my application online on Feb 20, 2021
AOR: Aug 9, 2021
I then received 2 ghost updates one on Sept 9 and another on Sept 13. Since then nothing and no changes on the tracker at all since
Physical presence: 1155 days
City applicaton was signed: Mississauga

PS; I have informed IRCC that I was outside of Canada and they replied saying that they will forward it to the appropriate Department.

Any idea what's going on ? What next steps may be hidden for me ??

Thanks
Hopefully you hear something soon.

canada23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
I received the test email and request for passport copies to be sent in 30 days.
Yes me too..same

In order for IRCC to continue the process of your citizenship application, scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held during your eligibility period are required. If you do not have a passport or a travel document, please provide an explanation. You must provide a colour copy of each page, including blank pages

canada23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Yes me too..same

In order for IRCC to continue the process of your citizenship application, scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held during your eligibility period are required. If you do not have a passport or a travel document, please provide an explanation. You must provide a colour copy of each page, including blank pages
I have 2 passport in that eligibility period with alot of stamps and visas...how on earth to get it to 5mb?

Mario Andres

May 2, 2021
Hello guys,

I have doubts about if a Digital photo or printed photo must be submitted with the Citizenship application.

The portal says that a recent printed photo (taken within six months) must be scanned and then uploaded to the application package. In that case, if I only have a digital version of my photo, can I just submit it without being printed and scanned?

Thank you,

Mario

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Engray, May I ask what is your office in that test email, is it Niagara as well
Yeah it seems it's Niagara for some reason. For the size stuff, you could use ilovepdf but I would ready their privacy policy first. I'm getting my passport(s) translated so sizing will be a challenge. They do have instructions on what you can do to reduce the files.. I will let you know once I get my translations and reduce the size..

Good luck!

Reactions: canada23