+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
Nope still waiting , is it even normal BG was completed on 3rd September. No update , no test invitation for almost 3 weeks.
Im in the same boat,
haven't received the test invite yet .

Online application.

Submitted - 20 Feb
AOR - 10 Aug
BG Completed - 7 Sep

KumarJayx

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey there !! Long time lurker here ! :)
Sent my application online on Feb 20, 2021
AOR: Aug 9, 2021
I then received 2 ghost updates one on Sept 9 and another on Sept 13. Since then nothing and no changes on the tracker at all since
Physical presence: 1155 days
City applicaton was signed: Mississauga

PS; I have informed IRCC that I was outside of Canada and they replied saying that they will forward it to the appropriate Department.

Any idea what's going on ? What next steps may be hidden for me ??

Thanks
Just curious why did you inform them that you are outside of canada? Are you not travelling to canada to take the test?

Chadev

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
I think its much faster than rest of GTA
Really ? Any fast process you might be aware of ? I think I have similar timeline like yours but I did not receive test invite. However, I know it might too soon to be prejudicial about it, but still wanted to know.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
hi Admin,

I left a message about my In process date earleir which you missed.
Please update -
In process on 07 July
Finger prints requested on 16th September
Finger Prints submitted to RCMP on 20th September

thanks

ronnie
Ronnie, I have updated this information in the 2021 March tab!! Let me know once your BG has been completed!!!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2021-citizenship-applications.723492/page-81#post-9705410

KumarJayx

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Really ? Any fast process you might be aware of ? I think I have similar timeline like yours but I did not receive test invite. However, I know it might too soon to be prejudicial about it, but still wanted to know.
I was looking at the processing time overall in some document shared by a member. Not sure where to find that document. In that scarborough was faster than other location by 1 month.

cr7don

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

I checked my online tracker profile and I noticed the updated date changed on September 21 and this morning I logged in again and date changed to September 22. However nothing has been updated everything is in process. Should I expect something soon? Is this considered 2 ghost updates?

Here is my timeline

Applied Feb 26 2021
AOR August 12 2021

Appreciate your help. Thanks

hkdvirdi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Hi everyone,

I checked my online tracker profile and I noticed the updated date changed on September 21 and this morning I logged in again and date changed to September 22. However nothing has been updated everything is in process. Should I expect something soon? Is this considered 2 ghost updates?

Here is my timeline

Applied Feb 26 2021
AOR August 12 2021

Appreciate your help. Thanks

My wife's application got the same updates as yours. Same timeline as well. We will probably see the update in couple of days as to what changed. From this forum most likely BG Completed and may be test invite if we are lucky haha.

Reactions: cr7don

cr7don

Aug 2, 2017
My wife's application got the same updates as yours. Same timeline as well. We will probably see the update in couple of days as to what changed. From this forum most likely BG Completed and may be test invite if we are lucky haha.
Hopefully, fingers crossed.

kush9232

Nov 7, 2014
Hi there,
In my case last update was on August 27,2021.
Only BG completed, other in progress.

Hopeing for test invitation next week!!

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
Hi All, quick question does anyone know what the quickest way to contact iRCC for change of address? We are planing to move in a month time and once we have done so, I need to notify them, what's the quickest way and do they need any new documents to prove the new address (bank statement, driving licenses, etc..)?