AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-11-2016
Passport Req..
27-02-2017
I am applying online from Ottawa as well and I got my test invitation + passport request from the Niagara falls office. In the letter they said to email them to this address:
IRCC.DNNGFCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteNGFRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

But when I did that I got a "mail delivery subsystem error", basically the email address does not exist. So instead I sent the documents to the email which sent me the test invite, which is this:
IRCC.DNNGFCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteNGFRN.IR@cic.gc.ca

They replied and confirmed that they got the documents.

@cyberkodi, there is a dedicated email for any technical issues. They are the ones that told me to send the documents to the same email (that sent the invite). In the 2 instances I emailed them, they replied within 24 hrs
IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
yeah .IR is the right email address not .IRCC. But I rechecked the email id I received the invite from and it is .IR not .IRCC. I sent my copies to .IR on 3rd Sep too but no confirmation yet, so I have sent them an email yesterday night again to reconfirm if they have received my copies, no answer/confirmation yet !

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Not yet, the window starts on the 23rd, I have been reading the book and practicing. Any recommendations? (I read the pinned thread), but the more the merrier!
Did you practice the tests linked in the pinned post?

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
Not yet, the window starts on the 23rd, I have been reading the book and practicing. Any recommendations? (I read the pinned thread), but the more the merrier!
You can use learn with Esther (I think I posted this before), I subscribed for the 30 days, I found her course to be brilliant, slow and clear and plus she provides practice tests for each chapter.

https://www.canadian-citizenship-test-prep.ca

FYI - When you sign up, you get a free chapter, so you can always try before you buy as they say.

Also in the iPhone store, I searched (Canadian citizenship practice test 2021) and just downloaded the top 3 practice apps and started doing their practice tests, the more the better. Not sure what is equivalent in the Android world.

Wishing you the very best of luck, I'm sure you're going to ace it!

Reactions: riyahm

orly

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Guelph, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2012
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
File Transfer...
09-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-08-2013 (lived in Canada since 2012 though)
If you have basically any interest in politics and history the test is probably the easiest thing you'll ever do. It took me longer to get my camera to take a pic of my ID properly than it did to do the 20 questions.

Henrho

Nov 8, 2018
I have been practicing using mobile apps and these websites: https://www.apnatoronto.com/canadian-citizenship-test-practice/ and https://www.eztest.ca/disclaimer
Do you recommend anything else?
I am using both links as well. I studied the Discover Canada material once before practicing questions. I will go through again one more time. My test window started last Tuesday, I plan to take it before the end of this week.

I received the email to send my scanned passport pages for my eligibility duration today and it says to send it be replying the email.

Good luck to everyone taking the test and to those waiting yours is near.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
You can use learn with Esther (I think I posted this before), I subscribed for the 30 days, I found her course to be brilliant, slow and clear and plus she provides practice tests for each chapter.

https://www.canadian-citizenship-test-prep.ca

FYI - When you sign up, you get a free chapter, so you can always try before you buy as they say.

Also in the iPhone store, I searched (Canadian citizenship practice test 2021) and just downloaded the top 3 practice apps and started doing their practice tests, the more the better. Not sure what is equivalent in the Android world.

Wishing you the very best of luck, I'm sure you're going to ace it!
Awesome! Thanks a lot.
If you have basically any interest in politics and history the test is probably the easiest thing you'll ever do. It took me longer to get my camera to take a pic of my ID properly than it did to do the 20 questions.
I do find it interesting, however I don’t like memorizing dates :D

I found this one very helpful too
http://www.thecanadiantest.com/citizenship-test/1
Thanks to @soumya2k2

Good luck :)
Thanks! I will check it out for sure!

You guys and gals are AWESOME!