+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Thanks, I tried ECAS and I tried using UCI and or application number, it still can not find my details, has anyone encountered this before? Anyway, I will submit a webform enquiry to change my address since I am not able to use ECAS
1) use the webform to change the address
2) If yours is an online application, it may not be accessible over ECAS, at least that has been my partner's experience - visible on new platform, "cannot find file" on the ECAS.

Reactions: cyberkodi

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Can someone help me update my details in the tracker, please?

My status changed to In-progress in 1 week after AOR - In-progress date Aug 24, 2021

Hope this is the correct URL I need to check? https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/dashboard

Please update my location to Windsor since I moved to Chatham-Kent.

I lived in London when I applied.

Last edited:
Reactions: engray

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
For what's worth, most laptop cameras have always been 720p. Only in the past year have new laptops come out with 1080p webcams, and those are few. The issue is that because of space limitations, putting a quality 1080p sensor on a laptop webcam is very difficult with smaller and smaller bezels. It's easier if you have huge bezels. Just my two cents.

Reactions: cyberkodi

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Hi,

I see there is an update (updated :Aug 24) on the new citizenship application tracker website but I don't see any updates in the detailed section..
is this sort of ghost update?

Henrho

Nov 8, 2018
I got the email to follow the progress of my application yesterday morning. My status on the application tracker shows In Progress, Updated August 24th.

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Hello friends,

My citizenship application has not been updated since May 17, only 5 days after the status changes to “in progress”. Many February paper applicants’ background verification has already changed to completed. Since a few weeks ago, thankfully, many February paper applicants have received the test invite or have already taken the test. I’m so happy for them.

My question is, is it normal that my application has not been updated since May 17, and even my background verification is still in progress? Anybody else in the same boat? Please kindly advice.

Paper Application delivered: February 9, 2021
AOR: April 13, 2021
In progress: May 12, 2021
Last time updated on the new tracker dashboard: May 17, 2021

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Test has been scheduled for both me and my wife.
However BG checks are still in process for me but for my wife those are already completed.