+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
I checked my status on the new application tracker link provided by CIC :
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 4, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 2, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on May 11, 2021.
  4. Background verification completed on May 14, 2021.
Please, update me - ECAS in process June 21.
Please update my In Progress from April 30 to June 8. Misinterpretation on my behalf.
Done

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 4, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 2, 2021.
Many congratulations, did you apply online?

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
I applied online Feb 07. I live in London, ON. It has been over 4 months still no AOR on sight. Is this just a South western ON thing? I just need to ensure.

hkdvirdi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
I applied online Feb 07. I live in London, ON. It has been over 4 months still no AOR on sight. Is this just a South western ON thing? I just need to ensure.
I live in London ON as well. Applied for my wife close to February 26th online. Still waiting. We called IRCC yesterday and asked if we can get the application number so we can sign up for tracker he said cant even see anything based on the UCI number we provided.
Online applications were doing good up until December 2020 when we applied in February 2021 and then all of sudden they are literally crawling now. The hard part is getting AOR so late. Even if AOR is here at least we know the application is complete and application processing can take its time.

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
I live in London ON as well. Applied for my wife close to February 26th online. Still waiting. We called IRCC yesterday and asked if we can get the application number so we can sign up for tracker he said cant even see anything based on the UCI number we provided.
Online applications were doing good up until December 2020 when we applied in February 2021 and then all of sudden they are literally crawling now. The hard part is getting AOR so late. Even if AOR is here at least we know the application is complete and application processing can take its time.
What do you mean when you said (he said cant even see anything based on the UCI number we provided)? does that mea the application has been lost? did they never receive it? do you need to apply again?

Last edited:

hkdvirdi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
What day you mean when you said (he said cant even see anything based on the UCI number we provided)? does that mea the application has been lost? did they never receive it? do you need to apply again?
He couldn't find application number that is what we were asking him for. Earlier (3-4 weeks ago) we did sent Webform and confirmed they can see the application. TBH its very vague on how they are handling the online applications. They should just block the access to application so people cant apply online anymore.

Reactions: cyberkodi

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
He couldn't find application number that is what we were asking him for. Earlier (3-4 weeks ago) we did sent Webform and confirmed they can see the application. TBH its very vague on how they are handling the online applications. They should just block the access to application so people cant apply online anymore.
Yeah I am really annoyed, originally we submitted the online application thinking it will be faster, now I am torn, I don't know whether I should resubmit via paper or just wait. My wife is particularly not happy with me as she was the one who said lets do it via paper and I said lets do it via online, so now she is looking at me and saying (told ya) lol

hkdvirdi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Yeah I am really annoyed, originally we submitted the online application thinking it will be faster, now I am torn, I don't know whether I should resubmit via paper or just wait. My wife is particularly not happy with me as she was the one who said lets do it via paper and I said lets do it via online, so now she is looking at me and saying (told ya) lol
Yes same here haha. Thinking Online will be faster and here IRCC proves us wrong. The digital pictures we took for application will expire soon ( 6 months coming in august) as well so may be we get AOR just close to that lol. Who knows.

JHT

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Sounds good

did you have many exits from canada mentioned in your application? Like more than 20?