Physical Days: 1,136
Application: Single
Application sent: February 17, 2021
Delivered: February 25, 2021
AOR: April 30, 2021

Jollyzee

Mar 18, 2021
Hi guys,
I just recieved this email from CIC. Earlier on in the week i filled out a form online asking for an update> im not sure if this a responce to my email or if this is the emil that accompany OAR. But there is no client ID number or anything can someone shed light?

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on April 27, 2021 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:

• your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi guys,
I just recieved this email from CIC. Earlier on in the week i filled out a form online asking for an update> im not sure if this a responce to my email or if this is the emil that accompany OAR. But there is no client ID number or anything can someone shed light?

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on April 27, 2021 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:

• your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

This is a general email being sent to people who already received AOR to let them know about the new status tracker system.

Jollyzee

Mar 18, 2021
This is a general email being sent to people who already received AOR to let them know about the new status tracker system.
Thanks for the reply. Didn't receive any correspondence from them before this. I have reached out to then asking to resend AOR

kurtrules

Star Member
May 6, 2016
There has been an update. Application in Process:

Physical Days: 1246
Application: Family (1 Adult, 1 Minor)
Application sent: February 08, 2021
Delivered: Not yet Feb 12, 2021
AOR: Not yet March 31, 2021

CYM

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
I just realized I have to use the old tracking system to get the in process information, I thought the new system replaced the old one.

Here is the latest update:
Physical Days: 1120
Application: (family 2)
Application sent: Feb 3, 2021
Delivered: February 9, 2021
AOR: Mar 25, 2021
In process: May 19, 2021

And the new tracking system said my background check completed.

Thank you.

Ronnie1970

Star Member
May 1, 2021
hi guys,

The sheet in column H says In process ecas. Can someone please explain this. I got a email on 28th May informing me to -

On creating the tracking account it says "In Progress". The different status at stages are posted below and I cant see a "In process" as mentioned in H column of the sheet.

Each section can have one of the following status:

• Waiting on you” means we need more information or documents from you.
  • In progress” means we’re still reviewing the section.
  • Waived” means the section isn’t applicable to your situation.
    • For example, if you don’t have to take the citizenship test or submit a language proof.
    • You don’t need to do anything further if it’s waived.
  • Completed” means we finished reviewing that section of your application.
But in Application history it also mentions the following-

Application history

• Apr XX, 2021 Application filed
We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

So, is the status In Progress or “begun to process” mentioned in trackers Application history same as In Process on the sheet? If so admin please update the sheet. Else can someone please explain where to check the ECAS status which says In process.

Thank you.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

The sheet in column H says In process ecas. Can someone please explain this. I got a email on 28th May informing me to -

On creating the tracking account it says "In Progress". The different status at stages are posted below and I cant see a "In process" as mentioned in H column of the sheet.

Each section can have one of the following status:

• Waiting on you” means we need more information or documents from you.
  • In progress” means we’re still reviewing the section.
  • Waived” means the section isn’t applicable to your situation.
    • For example, if you don’t have to take the citizenship test or submit a language proof.
    • You don’t need to do anything further if it’s waived.
  • Completed” means we finished reviewing that section of your application.
But in Application history it also mentions the following-

Application history

• Apr XX, 2021 Application filed
We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

So, is the status In Progress or “begun to process” mentioned in trackers Application history same as In Process on the sheet? If so admin please update the sheet. Else can someone please explain where to check the ECAS status which says In process.

Thank you.
Please check using URL for Old ECAS provided in my signature.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
There has been an update. Application in Process:

Physical Days: 1246
Application: Family (1 Adult, 1 Minor)
Application sent: February 08, 2021
Delivered: Not yet Feb 12, 2021
AOR: Not yet March 31, 2021
I just realized I have to use the old tracking system to get the in process information, I thought the new system replaced the old one.

Here is the latest update:
Physical Days: 1120
Application: (family 2)
Application sent: Feb 3, 2021
Delivered: February 9, 2021
AOR: Mar 25, 2021
In process: May 19, 2021

And the new tracking system said my background check completed.

Thank you.
Updated for both. Congrats!

Jollyzee

Mar 18, 2021
Hi Guys,
I called CIC this morning since they sent me an email on Friday that eluded to the fact that I should have already gotten OAR ( I Didn't )
The agent told me that they are in the process of sending out my OAR and gave me my application number.
I checked the new system and it say, " they have received my application and began processing it April 26th, please update.
Thanks

Reactions: RJ2020