29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2016
Received AOR today April 9

Reactions: RJ2020

Blueleaf

Feb 10, 2021
AOR Received April 12 at 10:30PM via letter below:
This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.
All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes you, you will need to:
• Demonstrate competence in basic communication in English or French.
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights
and responsibilities of citizenship.
The knowledge test is based on the information provided in the official citizenship study guide. It is 20 multiple choice questions and you must get at least 15 correct to pass.
• The study guide is available on the IRCC website at:
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-cizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/ become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test.html. On the same page, you will find more information on how to prepare for the test.
When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, IRCC will send you correspondence to invite you to a knowledge test. It could take a few months before you hear from us.
Contact information
It is very important that you notify IRCC of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address, email, and telephone number).
Please visit our website at canada.ca/immigration
1. How to change your contact information;
2. Application processing times;
3. Checking the status of your application.
Thank you,
Citizenship Official
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Citizenship Program (Grants) Case Processing Centre - Sydney P.O. Box 12000
Sydney NS B1P 7C2
www.cic.gc.ca

Reactions: engray

AhsanK

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-12-2017
Hi @engray,

I received AOR yesterday please update the tracker. i can also access my application through ECAS.

Thanks

Reactions: engray and RJ2020

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi, AOR received on April 13th. Thanks
Congrats!
AOR Received April 12 at 10:30PM via letter below:
This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.
All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes you, you will need to:
• Demonstrate competence in basic communication in English or French.
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights
and responsibilities of citizenship.
The knowledge test is based on the information provided in the official citizenship study guide. It is 20 multiple choice questions and you must get at least 15 correct to pass.
• The study guide is available on the IRCC website at:
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-cizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/ become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test.html. On the same page, you will find more information on how to prepare for the test.
When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, IRCC will send you correspondence to invite you to a knowledge test. It could take a few months before you hear from us.
Contact information
It is very important that you notify IRCC of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address, email, and telephone number).
Please visit our website at canada.ca/immigration
1. How to change your contact information;
2. Application processing times;
3. Checking the status of your application.
Thank you,
Citizenship Official
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Citizenship Program (Grants) Case Processing Centre - Sydney P.O. Box 12000
Sydney NS B1P 7C2
www.cic.gc.ca
Congrats!

Hi @engray,

I received AOR yesterday please update the tracker. i can also access my application through ECAS.

Thanks
Congrats! See, it was good thing you didn't apply online ;)

Reactions: RJ2020 and AhsanK

bvnot2b

Mar 29, 2018
Received AOR today. Kindly update the spreadsheet

Kindly add my details to the spreadsheet

Physical Days: 1165
Application: Single/Family and number of applicants: Family (4)
Application sent: February 8, 2021
Delivered: February 11, 2021
AOR: April 13, 2021

riyahm

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Starting the thread for February 2021. Here is the link to the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iXCMs0mYtJZwYTTIH3LDmHK1tgK7yqAgQ5Jfyxv7BEI/edit#gid=1181391563

When reporting your application please fill out the following:

Application: Single/Family and number of applicants
Application sent: February x, 2021
Delivered: February x, 2021
AOR:
Hi Can my record be added to the file? Or I need to add it myself? I dont have access to it as of now.

Physical Days: 1113
Application: Single
Application sent: February 25, 2021
Delivered: February 25, 2021 (Online)
AOR: Waiting

Lavanda

Jan 6, 2016
My application was returned today as incomplete, they mentioned that I submitted outdated version of application. It must be dated October 2017 or later. However I submitted form dated December 2019 taken from their website.... Not sure what shall I do....

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
My application was returned today as incomplete, they mentioned that I submitted outdated version of application. It must be dated October 2017 or later. However I submitted form dated December 2019 taken from their website.... Not sure what shall I do....
You will need to use the form date Oct 2020 that is the latest. This is in the IRCC website: Applications received at our Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Sydney, NS March 1, 2021 or later must use forms from October 2020 or later (indicated on the lower left corner of the form). Application forms that are not up-to-date will be returned as incomplete. IRCC does not consider the date of signatures or mailing to be deciding factors.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi Can my record be added to the file? Or I need to add it myself? I dont have access to it as of now.

Physical Days: 1113
Application: Single
Application sent: February 25, 2021
Delivered: February 25, 2021 (Online)
AOR: Waiting
Done