Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
24-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
LANDED..........
12-30-2017
Congrats! Did you submit it online? I did it on feb 1 and no update yet.
Paper application. If you look at the tracker from January you will see that no one received aor yet for online.
I am also paper application delivered feb 05 and waiting for AOR still. You might get aor next month according to the trend for online but your processing time seems to be much faster due to online, you will get invite for tests faster than paper do - if trend continues.

ggp25

Feb 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Paper application. If you look at the tracker from January you will see that no one received aor yet for online.
I am also paper application delivered feb 05 and waiting for AOR still. You might get aor next month according to the trend for online but your processing time seems to be much faster due to online, you will get invite for tests faster than paper do - if trend continues.
Thanks for the reply. Sorry i wasn't able to check the tracker.

RoseEllie6

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
FRANCE
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
FRANCE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
07-12-2016 SCHEDULE A
Nomination.....
OINP FRENCH STREAM - I DECLINED
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-12-2016
Med's Request
PASSED
Med's Done....
14-11-2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
24-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
LANDED..........
12-30-2017

Prax

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
My February application was returned yesterday as one of the identification proofs submitted for my child was illegible. So they returned the entire package that has applications of myself, my wife's, and my kid's. They mentioned my application and my wife's applications were intact.

Now, my question is - when I resubmit the applications, should I print new application forms with a new eligibility date (latest) for all of us? or Can I just attach the requested document to the same package that they returned, and send it back to them with a covering letter?

RoseEllie6

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
FRANCE
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
FRANCE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
07-12-2016 SCHEDULE A
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-12-2016
Med's Request
PASSED
Med's Done....
14-11-2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
24-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
LANDED..........
12-30-2017
My February application was returned yesterday as one of the identification proofs submitted for my child was illegible. So they returned the entire package that has applications of myself, my wife's, and my kid's. They mentioned my application and my wife's applications were intact.

Now, my question is - when I resubmit the applications, should I print new application forms with a new eligibility date (latest) for all of us? or Can I just attach the requested document to the same package that they returned, and send it back to them with a covering letter?
Hi Prax, sorry for the returned app :( when was yours delivered?
As for the eligibility dates I heard both ways most resubmitted the dame others submitted a new one due to the fact the signature has to be less than 90 days i believe.

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017

Sorry to hear :( When re-sending your package, make sure that the forms are up to date (the most recent ones).

RoseEllie6

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
FRANCE
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
FRANCE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
07-12-2016 SCHEDULE A
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-12-2016
Med's Request
PASSED
Med's Done....
14-11-2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
24-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
LANDED..........
12-30-2017
Sorry to hear :( When re-sending your package, make sure that the forms are up to date (the most recent ones).
Oh yes ! I second that I forgot that starting march 1st you had to use the new CIT-002 from October 2020 or it would be returned.

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Hi,

Did she receive AOR for her application ? Few of my friends who applied during that time received AOR and there has been no progress since then due to pandemic. If the application was incomplete then it might have been returned to an old address (assuming your mother might have moved and doesn't have access to mail from old address).

My suggestion would be to contact IRCC and ask about the status of the application, if there is no AOR then it might have been returned. Before contacting IRCC try using ECAS, if the application is in system and being processed it might show up.

Good luck.
Hi, thanks for the reply!
She hasn’t received AOR, which is why we can’t check the status or anything.

Her address is still the same and we haven’t received anything back, the application was complete, as I’ve done the same process for myself and a couple other people with no issues.
Since they are granting early 2019 applicants citizenship now, I was thinking we could wait for a few months and see if it’s processed despite not having received AOR, just afraid we may be wasting time if something went wrong

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018

There is usually a letter with the returned package that instructs you on what to do. Some people needed to just resubmit the same application after attaching the correct documents, and some needed to prepare new application and attach new physical presence calculations. I would read the letter thoroughly.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi, thanks for the reply!
She hasn’t received AOR, which is why we can’t check the status or anything.

Her address is still the same and we haven’t received anything back, the application was complete, as I’ve done the same process for myself and a couple other people with no issues.
Since they are granting early 2019 applicants citizenship now, I was thinking we could wait for a few months and see if it’s processed despite not having received AOR, just afraid we may be wasting time if something went wrong
If you cannot see anything in ECAS for her application then it is probably lost and she will need to apply again.

Reactions: AhsanK

Prashanth85

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015

@Prax when did you sent your application?

Prax

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Hi Prax, sorry for the returned app :( when was yours delivered?
As for the eligibility dates I heard both ways most resubmitted the dame others submitted a new one due to the fact the signature has to be less than 90 days i believe.
Thank you RoseEllie6!
My application was received at the case processing centre on 22nd Feb. they returned it just yesterday. So I am pretty much within the 90 days block.

Prax

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Thank you Nina53!
Sure. I think I have submitted the latest forms. But I will check and make sure they are the latest.