t_obz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
What’s your tracker look like? Are they completed most of it except the oath?
Yes, everything is completed except for Oath ceremony. It's currently showing not started

tjdnxor724

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-08-2017
AOR Received.
26-11-2017
Med's Request
09-04-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
LANDED..........
12-02-2019
I noticed the IRCC updated the estimated processing time. Citizenship application is super delayed from 12 to 27 months.

I thought I will hear something this month. After I read that gave up. I'm like one day it will update

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
I noticed the IRCC updated the estimated processing time. Citizenship application is super delayed from 12 to 27 months.

I thought I will hear something this month. After I read that gave up. I'm like one day it will update
I feel you.. I checked it today and took a long breath...
I hope, we are with time-frame 12months still

Reactions: tjdnxor724

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016

hi if you read the calculation method you will see they have mentioned that the time stated is the time it took to complete 80% of the applications in the past. that means right now they have completed 80% of the application for december 2019. if the process gets faster now then the time it will take for the rest of us will be less.

i am trying to b eoptimistic based on this factor.

clubzigsoda

Sep 7, 2021
Another update today!!!!! (@engray please update)
Ceremony is "in progress". Citizenship ceremony on April 19th!!!

It has been a very frustrating journey to say the least. Emailing, calling, and not getting any response, then asking for my notes on more than an occasion and waiting and waiting and waiting, and there is no one to answer any questions.....Seeing others having their progress much faster than yours; you are happy for them ofc, but concerned that your papers are stuck somewhere and you feel helpless. Believe me I know how some folks feel!

I am glad that my journey is closing to the end and I really hope yours end with good news very soon. Hang in there!

Online Application - February 1st, 2021
AOR: August 6th, 2021
Language Skills: Completed (14th Oct)
Physical Presence: Completed (30th Dec)
Citizenship Test: Completed (13th Sep)
Background Verification: Completed (28th Mar)
Prohibitions: Completed (29th Mar)
Citizenship Ceremony: In Progress (30th Mar)

VO - Niagara Falls, applied from Ottawa
Physical Presence - 1103 days
Another update today!!!!! (@engray please update)
Ceremony is "in progress". Citizenship ceremony on April 19th!!!

It has been a very frustrating journey to say the least. Emailing, calling, and not getting any response, then asking for my notes on more than an occasion and waiting and waiting and waiting, and there is no one to answer any questions.....Seeing others having their progress much faster than yours; you are happy for them ofc, but concerned that your papers are stuck somewhere and you feel helpless. Believe me I know how some folks feel!

I am glad that my journey is closing to the end and I really hope yours end with good news very soon. Hang in there!

Online Application - February 1st, 2021
AOR: August 6th, 2021
Language Skills: Completed (14th Oct)
Physical Presence: Completed (30th Dec)
Citizenship Test: Completed (13th Sep)
Background Verification: Completed (28th Mar)
Prohibitions: Completed (29th Mar)
Citizenship Ceremony: In Progress (30th Mar)

VO - Niagara Falls, applied from Ottawa
Physical Presence - 1103 days
Received the notice to appear. It took them about a week from the online update.

AhsanK

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-12-2017
I took the test yesterday and passed it, can you please update the tracker for me (not sure if it makes any difference as most applicants are getting oath invites or are already done with the process).

I have a question here, I am planning to visit my home country in October, but I am not sure how long will it take for the oath ceremony invitation to be sent out after passing the test. I am looking forward to having the process completed before October so I can travel without having to worry about oath ceremony while i am out of country. I really don't want to reschedule the oath ceremony as it delays the whole process.

Does anyone know how long will it take for oath ceremony invitation after passing test?

Thank you in advance for your help.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I took the test yesterday and passed it, can you please update the tracker for me (not sure if it makes any difference as most applicants are getting oath invites or are already done with the process).

I have a question here, I am planning to visit my home country in October, but I am not sure how long will it take for the oath ceremony invitation to be sent out after passing the test. I am looking forward to having the process completed before October so I can travel without having to worry about oath ceremony while i am out of country. I really don't want to reschedule the oath ceremony as it delays the whole process.

Does anyone know how long will it take for oath ceremony invitation after passing test?

If your home country does not allow dual citizenship, then also consider time you will need to get Canadian passport & visa for your home country.

AhsanK

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-12-2017
If your home country does not allow dual citizenship, then also consider time you will need to get Canadian passport & visa for your home country.
My home country does allow dual citizenship but you are right I have to consider the time to get a Canadian passport as the PR card will be cut into pieces during the oath ceremony.

Reactions: softwaretesting

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021

for me it took around 4 months, might be longer now considering that they updated their citizenship processing time from 12 months to 27 months .

Reactions: AhsanK

SoloLim

Sep 27, 2018
Hi RJ,

I sent an inquiry email to Surrey Office on March 30th and received their response on March 31st, the email said that I will receive my test invite soon and I will be scheduled for the citizenship test from April 7th till 28th. I have not received an email with instructions but my profile was updated on March 31st and I can see that I can take the test between those dates.
My background check was completed in Jan 2022 but compared to other applicants' timeline my applications wasn't processed at the same pace so i explained this frustration in the inquiry email.

I sent the same inquiry email to the Vancouver office but they have an automated email and your email might not be responded to - having said that do send an inquiry email to the Surrey office, they will respond for sure and you might receive the test invite.

Let me know if you need the email address of the Surrey office.
Would you mind sharing the email add too? My wife applied the same time with me but she did online, now she’s about to take her oath and I was left alone not even having the exam yet so I want to ff up with Vancouver or Surrey office too. Thanks.

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
I received the test invite this morning. I checked the tracker, when I saw the update, became so happy, excited and relieved. Immediately after that, like a few minutes, the site was down. The whole new tracker system is down now. I don’t know whether the test invite was a glitch, or I’m just unlucky. Anyway, the celebration could last just a few minutes. I should wait till the system is up, and I check again. I hope it’s not a glitch, otherwise I’ll be the most disappointed person in the history of mankind.

AhsanK

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-12-2017
I received the test invite this morning. I checked the tracker, when I saw the update, became so happy, excited and relieved. Immediately after that, like a few minutes, the site was down. The whole new tracker system is down now. I don’t know whether the test invite was a glitch, or I’m just unlucky. Anyway, the celebration could last just a few minutes. I should wait till the system is up, and I check again. I hope it’s not a glitch, otherwise I’ll be the most disappointed person in the history of mankind.
Did you send an email inquiry to the surrey test center? Glad to hear that you got the test invite. Apparently, the tracker system is down, I am assuming their CA certificate has expired that's why it's not letting anyone log in.

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Did you send an email inquiry to the surrey test center? Glad to hear that you got the test invite. Apparently, the tracker system is down, I am assuming their CA certificate has expired that's why it's not letting anyone log in.
Hello Ahsan, last night I prepared a text regarding my test status inquiry to send it via email to their office first thing in the morning, and just randomly checked the tracker and saw the update in the tracker.

Reactions: AhsanK

ProntoTiny

Feb 11, 2022

and now their website's certificate has expired, and the service is down ...

• Angry

RoseEllie6

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
FRANCE
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
FRANCE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
07-12-2016 SCHEDULE A
Nomination.....
OINP FRENCH STREAM - I DECLINED
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-12-2016
Med's Request
PASSED
Med's Done....
14-11-2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
24-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
LANDED..........
12-30-2017
please update tracker ! oath was taken april 2nd 2022 - application closed followinf monday and received citizenship certificate today from Scarborough office !