+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Dev78

Aug 15, 2020
Our turn should hopefully come soon, I have a friend with AOR Jan 2021 FSW-O who got his passport request a week ago. I was previously doubting that it might take at least another 6 months for IRCC to reach us. But this is good news
Could you help us know the nationality since I believe if they are approving applications from many European countries than Asian, though I am not sure about this.

lkalka

Nov 19, 2018
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
Hello!
I am FEB 2021 AOR FSW Outland. I want to know what it means when the primary Visa Office changes. Thats my question..

Also- does eligibility process in local VO?

Further details:
I called IRCC and got to know my application has been transferred from CIO to Home country local vo in Colombo Sri Lanka. As per Oct gcms- only criminality passed eligibility not started.
I dont want to depend on GCMS since it takes over 90 days to come - as per everyones experience and expert opinion, what does it mean when VOs changed? Cos thats the only change i saw in my applicaiton. I am so anxious - not for PPR. Simply to know if my eligibility started at least.! For peace of mind..
I dont know what else to do as local VO gives very generic answers.
Thank you

Last edited:

lkalka

Nov 19, 2018
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
Furthermore, a friend of mine is Jan 2021 AOR. His eligibility passed in March 2021 :O
AOR Jan 2021
File transferred to local VO Feb 2021
As per GCMS in March- Eligibility was passed.. His file last touched in March 15th 2021

So i really dont understand their method of processing.

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
Hello!
I am FEB 2021 AOR FSW Outland. I want to know what it means when the primary Visa Office changes. Thats my question..

Further details:
I called IRCC and got to know my application has been transferred from CIO to Home country local vo in Colombo Sri Lanka. As per Oct gcms- only criminality passed eligibility not started.
I dont want to depend on GCMS since it takes over 90 days to come - as per everyones experience and expert opinion, what does it mean when VOs changed? Cos thats the only change i saw in my applicaiton. I am so anxious - not for PPR. Simply to know if my eligibility started at least.! For peace of mind..
Thank you
Kindly share how you where able to call IRCC outside Canada. I've been unable to reach them
Hello!

Further details:
Thank you
How were you able to reach them outside Canada??? Please share. I've not been able to reach them ever since the afgan crisis

hchchoi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
I made an appointment to do an upfront re-medical next Friday after seeing that my medicals expired (My IRCC page says: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes). Could someone guide me through how to send an IRCC web form to link my re-medicals with my file? What number should be included in the webform? I also know my IME number that is associated with my account through GCMS notes--could I give this IME number to the physician who is handling the exam? @legalfalcon - Might you be able to share any insights?

Last edited:

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
Hello!

Further details:
Thank you
How were you able to reach them outside Canada??? Please share. I've not been able to reach them ever since the afgan crisis started

DeviKrip

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
I made an appointment to do an upfront re-medical next Friday after seeing that my medicals expired (My IRCC page says: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes). Could someone guide me through how to send an IRCC web form to link my re-medicals with my file? What number should be included in the webform? I also know my IME number that is associated with my account through GCMS notes--could I give this IME number to the physician who is handling the exam? @legalfalcon - Might you be able to share any insights?
As per my understanding, they issue remed request after which we submit the new medical test reports .
I have a query ,how did u connect with ircc outside Canada

hassanz93

Mar 19, 2021
Lebanon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-03-2021
That sounds awesome! Do you have a specific date when your friend received PPR?
Sorry for the late reply was just checking the date with my friend. He received PPR on Jan/19/2022

Reactions: Bibiskie

hassanz93

Mar 19, 2021
Lebanon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-03-2021
Could you help us know the nationality since I believe if they are approving applications from many European countries than Asian, though I am not sure about this.
He is from Lebanon

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Hello! Did anyone receive an email that their application is currently being reviewed by a migration officer?

lkalka

Nov 19, 2018
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
How were you able to reach them outside Canada??? Please share. I've not been able to reach them ever since the afgan crisis started
Yes of course i called them few times and was able to get through. Phone- 888-242-2100. I use numero app.. I will give you the commands
1 - UCI- 1 - -1- 2 - 0 (Agent)

lkalka

Nov 19, 2018
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
Hello! Did anyone receive an email that their application is currently being reviewed by a migration officer?
That is a weird email to get! what did it say?

Jin30

Jan 26, 2022
Hello people,

does anybody has got GCMS recently?
Or your VO changed from cio to your local visa office?

I got gcms in jul 21 at that time eligibility was not started

I am AOR Feb 21
Medical expired 25 dec 21

Kritz56

Dec 25, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Hello people,

does anybody has got GCMS recently?
Or your VO changed from cio to your local visa office?

I got gcms in jul 21 at that time eligibility was not started

I am AOR Feb 21
Medical expired 25 dec 21
Hey,

My AOR is also Feb 2021. I received GCMS notes yesterday after 2 months and only change mentioned is the change of VO to local visa office i.e. Ottawa to NDVO.

Not sure what it means. But I have read multiple comments in this forum with similar updates.