App. Filed.......
19-02-2021
Nomination.....
02-03-2021
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Med's Done....
04-01-2021
A quick question. Do medicals expire 1 year after the day they are conducted or passed? I got mine done on 29th jan and they appeared passed in my profile on 9th march.
29th/30th Jan is when you can expect a change in status on your CIC profile

lkalka

Nov 19, 2018
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
Yes My VO changed from CIO to local VO (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
Eligiblity not even started!

lkalka

Nov 19, 2018
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
Hello people,

does anybody has got GCMS recently?
Or your VO changed from cio to your local visa office?

I got gcms in jul 21 at that time eligibility was not started

I am AOR Feb 21
Medical expired 25 dec 21
Yes- My VO changed from CIO to local VO in Colombo, Sri Lanka. As per local VO- my application is same status as Oct GCMS. Only criminlity passed.. Eligiblity security not started

hchchoi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Security is usually the last stage. BGC includes criminality, security and info sharing. Criminality and info sharing are done early in the process where as the security screening is done after eligibility is passed.

When you ask for bgc, beware that it can include criminality and info.
Thanks for the response! I just called again to make sure, and the agent said that Security is indeed passed, along with all the steps in the background check. Is it possible that Eligibility is processed after Security is passed? My Eligibility is still listed as "Not Started" according to the agent...

mockingjay

Mar 3, 2021
Hi,

FSW - O USA
ITA Dec 23,2020
AOR Feb 10,2021
Biometrics - March 20,2021

I recently got an email saying that admissibility review is in progress and asked me to $500 for Right of Permanent Residency Fee. Anyone received the same? Do people usually pay that fee along with the application fee?

If admissibility is in progress, what stage I'm I currently at?

hchchoi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hi,

FSW - O USA
ITA Dec 23,2020
AOR Feb 10,2021

I recently got an email saying that admissibility review is in progress and asked me to $500 for Right of Permanent Residency Fee. Anyone received the same? Do people usually pay that fee along with the application fee?

Maybe this forum could help: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rprf-request.674711/
It definitely looks like your application is in progress from that forum. What is your VO?

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Sure,
Thinking to go for upfront medical,

Is it good idea?
If you can afford it, yes. What happens is that if they note that you need to redo your medical, they will set an arbitrary date of 30 or 60 days to revisit your file. If you have it already, they will then proceed with processing your file.

Reactions: U-chay

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Hi,

FSW - O USA
ITA Dec 23,2020
AOR Feb 10,2021

Yes, usually most of the people pay it along with application fees. But, in your case, it’s a good sign as it implies that your file is being touched and processed, which is not the case with the majority of FEB AoR files at the moment.

Going by the info on threads, review suggests that a senior case office will have a look at your file before finalising it but don’t panic as it happens in quite a lot of cases and people eventually get it approved even after reviews.

Good luck.

mockingjay

Mar 3, 2021
Yes, usually most of the people pay it along with application fees. But, in your case, it’s a good sign as it implies that your file is being touched and processed, which is not the case with the majority of FEB AoR files at the moment.

Going by the info on threads, review suggests that a senior case office will have a look at your file before finalising it but don’t panic as it happens in quite a lot of cases and people eventually get it approved even after reviews.

Good luck.
Thank you

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
ECAS Status changed to Application Received 28 January 2022 Any idea which visa office the application is send to process. my country of residence is UAE

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello people,

does anybody has got GCMS recently?
Or your VO changed from cio to your local visa office?

I got gcms in jul 21 at that time eligibility was not started

I am AOR Feb 21
Medical expired 25 dec 21
I raised a webform (still waiting on GCMS ordered in November).
VO changed from CIO to NDVO
AOR Feb 13th 2021

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
If ndvo is ur local visa office that means ur eligibility has been completed.
Not necessarily. Files are transferred at different stages and my eligibility was not started as of September.

Last edited: