+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
hello guys i just got ghost update. but when i am trying to check my appication status it says "application status is curuntly unavailable " what does that mean?

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
hello guys i just got ghost update. but when i am trying to check my appication status it says "application status is curuntly unavailable " what does that mean?
It's showing this to everyone, I checked with multiple applicants. I've seen the portal going offline many, many times. But, I never saw this "is currently unavailable" message. It could be a bug, or they might be implementing new functionality into the system. I wonder if it could be related to the promise IRCC made in late May.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2021/05/ircc-launches-efforts-to-streamline-and-modernize-access-to-information-and-privacy-system.html

shivani15

Jul 9, 2017
Congratulations to everyone getting their eCOPRs!

I see mostly are CEC-inland here but anyone for BCPNP-inland?

BCPNP-inland
eAOR- Feb 2, 2021
VO- centralized one in Sydney, Nova Scotia
Criminality-passed
Eligibility-not started
Security-not started

anyone in a similar boat? Not sure when we’ll get our portal email. I also wanted to ask - if I visit outside of Canada and while I am there, I receive the email to confirm my address and picture, do I need to fly back before I respond? thanks!

Saadats

Jul 23, 2020
Update: Inland PNP / CEC
AOR: 15 Feb
Meds passed: 15 March
Received an email from Etobicoke to pay the RPRF (this is after 2 ghost updates: 1 in June and 1 this week).
I haven't paid my RPRF yet. Did you see any update in your application before paying the fee, or RPRF is the first thing they'd ask for?

Jul 12, 2021
Coimbatore
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2021
Greetings all,

Would like to know, if any one of you came across Adding spouse(non accompanying) timeline, would be of great help.

ITA - 28 Nov 2020
AOR - 02 Feb 2021
MEP - 17 Feb 2021
BIL - 01 March 2021
Marriage declared - 09 April 2021
Document submitted - 08 July 2021

Thanks in advance

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
I haven't paid my RPRF yet. Did you see any update in your application before paying the fee, or RPRF is the first thing they'd ask for?
They sent me an email and no changes to the status of my account. I paid online, replied with the pdf copy of receipt and raised a CSR too (cos I cant find the upload portion for this from my submitted docs). Waiting for the next update now.

The wording on my email was "This email is in regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to finalize your application you must pay the right of permanent resident fee ($500 x2 ) for you and your dependant." So I'm guessing its on the final stage.

Saadats

Jul 23, 2020
They sent me an email and no changes to the status of my account. I paid online, replied with the pdf copy of receipt and raised a CSR too (cos I cant find the upload portion for this from my submitted docs). Waiting for the next update now.

The wording on my email was "This email is in regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to finalize your application you must pay the right of permanent resident fee ($500 x2 ) for you and your dependant." So I'm guessing its on the final stage.
Congrats! Best of luck with your application. Thanks.

Last edited:

sarrthaksayal

Jul 13, 2021
Hello,
I am Feb 2021 AOR FSW-O recipient. I am waiting for the processing of my application but I’ll be moving to Toronto on a work permit by the end of July 2021. I want to understand what steps do I need to take to update my application? Will I be able to convert FSW Outland to FSW Inland? Any other impact on my application?

ITA - 25 Nov 2020
AOR - 24 Feb 2021
MEP - 16 March 2021
BIL - 18 March 2021

@legalfalcon

Last edited:

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hello,
I am Feb 2021 AOR FSW-O recipient. I am waiting for the processing of my application but I’ll be moving to Toronto on a work permit by the end of July 2021. I want to understand what steps do I need to take to update my application? Will I be able to convert FSW Outland to FSW Inland? Any other impact on my application?

ITA - 25 Nov 2020
AOR - 24 Feb 2021
MEP - 16 March 2021
BIL - 18 March 2021
May I ask how are moving to Toronto with work permit? Did you get a job while searching outside ? Also what's your country of residence?
Thanks in advance

diandian#1348

Jul 10, 2021
Congratulations to everyone getting their eCOPRs!

I see mostly are CEC-inland here but anyone for BCPNP-inland?

BCPNP-inland
eAOR- Feb 2, 2021
VO- centralized one in Sydney, Nova Scotia
Criminality-passed
Eligibility-not started
Security-not started

anyone in a similar boat? Not sure when we’ll get our portal email. I also wanted to ask - if I visit outside of Canada and while I am there, I receive the email to confirm my address and picture, do I need to fly back before I respond? thanks!
Same here,
BCPNP-inland
eAOR- Feb 11, 2021

review of eligibility check

Same question: Can I visit outside of Canada for 2 months to get married?

ashishschdv1

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
I ordered GCMS notes and received them yesterday. Here is my latest Status:

Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
RFRP: Complete
Security: In-Progress
Info Sharing: Complete

11.2: Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Primary VO: Vancouver
Secondary VO: Sydney, NS

There was an comment on Application "Ready to Finalize" by Principal Analyst and application is now assigned to a officer with due date as 17th July 2021 to Officer in Vancouver. There have been no updates on my application after April 10, 2021 that's when application was sent Vancouver VO :(

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I ordered GCMS notes and received them yesterday. Here is my latest Status:

Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
RFRP: Complete
Security: In-Progress
Info Sharing: Complete

11.2: Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Primary VO: Vancouver
Secondary VO: Sydney, NS

There was an comment on Application "Ready to Finalize" by Principal Analyst and application is now assigned to a officer with due date as 17th July 2021 to Officer in Vancouver. There have been no updates on my application after April 10, 2021 that's when application was sent Vancouver VO :(
Any chance you are FSW :)