Oct 29, 2019
I ordered GCMS notes and received them yesterday. Here is my latest Status:

Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
RFRP: Complete
Security: In-Progress
Info Sharing: Complete

11.2: Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Primary VO: Vancouver
Secondary VO: Sydney, NS

There was an comment on Application "Ready to Finalize" by Principal Analyst and application is now assigned to a officer with due date as 17th July 2021 to Officer in Vancouver. There have been no updates on my application after April 10, 2021 that's when application was sent Vancouver VO :(
Great news!
Can you let me know when have you ordered for GCMS?
Thank you.

Last edited:

Jul 8, 2021
Is there anyone whose Eligibility is passed having Primary Office- CIO and Secondary Office- Ottawa from February 2021? (FSW-O)

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Is there anyone whose Eligibility is passed having Primary Office- CIO and Secondary Office- Ottawa from February 2021? (FSW-O)
I got a reply from CIC that they are queued for processing. It's going to take a while from CIC.

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
FSW Outland Applicant

AOR - Feb 10th
Med passed - Feb 19th
Biometrics Completed - Feb 24th

Eligibility - Not started
Security - Not started
Criminality - passed
Info sharing - in progress

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Hi guys!

please what does this mean:

Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Abdbh11772g

Jul 14, 2021
Hi guys!

please what does this mean:

Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Primary office is where most of your processing is done. There can be one or more secondary offices such as local VOs that are responsible for additional processing. However, these keep changing based on where your file is at.

Reactions: Caprio

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Primary office is where most of your processing is done. There can be one or more secondary offices such as local VOs that are responsible for additional processing. However, these keep changing based on where your file is at.
Thank you very much

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Got a call from IRCC, asked about current address and told us to create a profile and send a photo, and received ECopr via email :D

Timeline as follows:
NSPNP inland/CEC
15 Feb - AOR
15 March - Med passed
30 June - BGC
8 Jul - Email to pay RPRF from Etobicoke
19 Jul - Call asking address etc and informed ecopr will be sent via email, received

Question: they didnt include a link to create a profile. It just tell us on the letter to print a copy of ecopr and photo send in the above address (montreal) and PR card will be sent to us.

Where do we create a profile?

Reactions: Dev78 and Ejosaz