+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

miglanianurag

Nov 3, 2022
Hi,

just wondering what’s the significance of receiving Remedical request. Is it a sign the application has been approved?!
It is a mandatory stage that will require you to pass and not be a potential burden on Canada's healthcare system in general, but re-medical is it bit stretching too far, thinking that the health condition of a person could be changed within a year or so.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi i contacted MP in Manitoba for my sister and got the update
Eligibility passed
Remedial passed ( July 20-22)
Security has been started
When her file is in New Delhi office, why you contacted the Manitoba? By the way what is MP stands for. ?

Also could you tell how did you contact them ?

Linda cleetus

Jul 13, 2021
When her file is in New Delhi office, why you contacted Manitoba? By the way what is MP stands for. ?

Also could you tell how did you contact them ?
Am in Manitoba so I contacted here
MP - member of parliament
I went to their office and talk to the person Who works there

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
Your signature shows that you've already been approved. Why don't you land in Canada 1st and wait for your spouse to be approved from there? Or you land in Canada stay there until you get your PR card, and once you have your PR card then you go back to your home country until your spouse's PR visa is approved and then you both go to Canada?

No hate. Just curious.
My CoPR became invalid since before receiving it, I got married and some data on the CoPR was no longer accurate.
My application has been reopened since the marriage. A new CoPR should be issued, and most likely the old one I'll have to send back to the VAC office.

Bibiskie

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
My CoPR became invalid since before receiving it, I got married and some data on the CoPR was no longer accurate.
My application has been reopened since the marriage. A new CoPR should be issued, and most likely the old one I'll have to send back to the VAC office.
Thanks for clarifying. I hope you and your spouse get the visa and copr soon.

Reactions: andreiger

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Is this news right?

"Seems like if your application is delayed its most likely dlbecause your files are assigned to former ircc employees (who are no longer with ircc). Remedy is to follow up via web forms. "

Even after raising web forms, I still don't see any responses from them.

Anybody know about this?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I got a reply from NDVO as below: Atleast they replied.

Dear Client,

Please check your MyCIC account to know the status of your application.

For us to serve you better, you must re-submit your enquiry using the webform at https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. Please check you MyCIC account to know the status of your application.

We will not respond to requests for updates on applications, or confirm receipt of documents. If your question is not case-specific, visit our Help Centre.

If you are enquiring about the status of your visa application or wish to withdraw your application, please use the online Webform and ensure to add your application number. Please ensure you include the email address listed on your MyCIC account or we will not be able to withdraw your application. Please be advised that fees will not be refunded if processing has already been initiated.

Need Help?

You will find useful information pertaining to your enquiry by ctrl/clicking on the links below.

If you have general questions, or have a technical problem with your application, click on: Help Centre

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
I got a reply from NDVO as below: Atleast they replied.

Dear Client,

Please check your MyCIC account to know the status of your application.

For us to serve you better, you must re-submit your enquiry using the webform at https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. Please check you MyCIC account to know the status of your application.

We will not respond to requests for updates on applications, or confirm receipt of documents. If your question is not case-specific, visit our Help Centre.

If you are enquiring about the status of your visa application or wish to withdraw your application, please use the online Webform and ensure to add your application number. Please ensure you include the email address listed on your MyCIC account or we will not be able to withdraw your application. Please be advised that fees will not be refunded if processing has already been initiated.

Need Help?

You will find useful information pertaining to your enquiry by ctrl/clicking on the links below.

If you have general questions, or have a technical problem with your application, click on: Help Centre
yeap, the standard crap reply I'm getting for 3 years +

OmawN

Nov 9, 2022
Still no updates.
generic email responses.
Spoke to an agent, she was extremely pleasant but nothing changed yet, just told me to hang in there lol.

AoR - 2 Feb 2021
Everything passed except security which is in

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Still no updates.
generic email responses.
Spoke to an agent, she was extremely pleasant but nothing changed yet, just told me to hang in there lol.

AoR - 2 Feb 2021
Everything passed except security which is in
May I know how did you speak to them? Also may I know your visa office?