+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Tejaaa123

May 15, 2022
got PPR request today.
outland-FSW(India)
Can anyone tell me how to send passport package to VAC and book 2 way courier service.
additionally what documents are required to send along with that package.
IRCC asked for passport and photos only
Thanks a lot bro for reply

Bibiskie

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Finally PPR for me!!!!! I’m ecstatic!

My timeline below:

September 2020: IELTS - Band 8
October 2020: Submitted EOI to IRCC
November 2020: Knew I lacked the needed points to be drawn so tried my luck at PnP. Submitted EOIs to provinces.
December 2020: NB replied to my EOI
January 2021: Got confirmation that I got the NB provincial nomination.
February 02, 2021: My AOR to IRCC
February 17, 2021: Medical passed

Long silence. Got some ghost updates but did not lead to anything.

January 2022: Got Covid but it was mild for me
February 03, 2022: Received request for Re-Medical
February 16, 2022: Went for Re-Medical but RT-PCR was required and I still was showing as Covid positive. Was required to go on 7 days quarantine.
February 23, 2022: Completed Re-Medical but they asked for additional tests for TB. This frustrated me a lot since the TB tests would take 2 months to complete and another 1 month for the follow up chest xray. I guess this was due to Covid looking the same as TB in an xray. I went awol from this forum since it was not good for my mental health reading all those posts of others receiving their PPR already.
May 23, 2022: Completed follow up chest xray and TB tests all came out as negative. Re-Medical finally completed.
June 07, 2022: Panel Physician confirms that all my re-medical results have been submitted to IRCC.
July 22, 2022: Re-Medical now showing as passed.
August 17, 2022: Finally PPR!

For those who have not received PPR yet, hang in there, PPR will come eventually.

Shihas

Jun 30, 2022
Category........
FSW
It took 4 working days for VFS Sydney to process my COPR. Finally the process is over. I will probably do my landing next spring. Good luck to everyone waiting for their PPR. I am sure the wait is not too long now.

For those who have done the landing already, how do you apply for PR card?
I think this is simple. Once u land there, u need to submit the IRCC copy of ur COPR in the immigration and also give an address to which u prefer to receive the card ( can be ur temporary accommodation address or of some relatives or friends in Canada). They may take 3-4 months to send the PR card to the address given by you.

BillyAU

May 23, 2022
I think this is simple. Once u land there, u need to submit the IRCC copy of ur COPR in the immigration and also give an address to which u prefer to receive the card ( can be ur temporary accommodation address or of some relatives or friends in Canada). They may take 3-4 months to send the PR card to the address given by you.

This is a big issue for me because I literally don't know anyone living in Canada.

Do you guys have any recommendations on what to do?

sur kaur

Dec 28, 2020
I see so many getting ppr while my application is with no updates and not even adrs. Aor Feb 14, 2021. Cor India. Should I go for upfront medical ? Will that help in moving my application or will it cause more confusion? Trying to be hopeful but the wait is frustrating
My file was also stuck and so i ordered GCMS notes(5$ fee). Two days After ordering this,my file movement escalated and it is on verge of finalization. I suggest you too to order GCMS notes

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
My file was also stuck and so i ordered GCMS notes(5$ fee). Two days After ordering this,my file movement escalated and it is on verge of finalization. I suggest you too to order GCMS notes
I think this is just a coincidence. Ordering gcms notes does not affect/speed up the processing of applications

Arjun0411

Dec 16, 2019
Har Har Mahadev!!
Waited so long to write this...
PPR finally after 1 year 6 months wait.
AOR- 6th Feb'21
Remed Req- 21st May'22
Remed pass- 29th May'22
ADR Req(Schedule A) - 25th May'22
ADR submission - 31st May'22
Upfront POF Submission - 2nd Aug'22
PPR - 23rd May'22.

Everyone, who is waiting, trust me it's on the verge of completion. @aussie avocado It will definitely happen!!!
@aussie avocado adding was a special request from @B&ACanada, my wife. She says you're her friend in this group and you will definitely get it soon!

aquaworld

May 23, 2022
Har Har Mahadev!!
AOR- 6th Feb'21
Remed Req- 21st May'22
Remed pass- 29th May'22
PPR - 23rd May'22.

Everyone, who is waiting, trust me it's on the verge of completion. @aussie avocado It will definitely happen!!!
@aussie avocado adding was a special request from @B&ACanada, my wife. She says you're her friend in this group and you will definitely get it soon!
So so happy to know..... Nowadays whenever ppl get ppr.... I feel as if I have achieved something......keep all of us in your prayers.....

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Har Har Mahadev!!
AOR- 6th Feb'21
Remed Req- 21st May'22
Remed pass- 29th May'22
PPR - 23rd May'22.

congratulations!
I'd be grateful if you could answer these 2 questions:
1- what is the status of your Adr? I have seen your previous posts on another thread where you mentioned that your adr was stuck at " docs uploaded". my adr is showing the same status since June 6th. did you get the usual changes? meaning : acknowledgement, reviewing, then NA ?
2- what is the status of your BGC ? mine has been "we are processing ..." since aor.

Reactions: B&ACanada

B&ACanada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
congratulations!
I'd be grateful if you could answer these 2 questions:
1- what is the status of your Adr? I have seen your previous posts on another thread where you mentioned that your adr was stuck at " docs uploaded". my adr is showing the same status since June 6th. did you get the usual changes? meaning : acknowledgement, reviewing, then NA ?
2- what is the status of your BGC ? mine has been "we are processing ..." since aor.
Nothing has changed at all.
1. ADR is still on “documents have been uploaded”
2. Background check says “we are processing your background check”
We just received the email saying there’s a new message and then when we checked, an “information letter” was uploaded.

Reactions: Buho09

kar_21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Har Har Mahadev!!
AOR- 6th Feb'21
Remed Req- 21st May'22
Remed pass- 29th May'22
PPR - 23rd May'22.

Inland or Outland?

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Nothing has changed at all.
1. ADR is still on “documents have been uploaded”
2. Background check says “we are processing your background check”
We just received the email saying there’s a new message and then when we checked, an “information letter” was uploaded.
we're on the same boat buddy. what is this "information letter" about??