+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Sydneyaccountant

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
20 days from VFS submission to receipt of COPR seem a bit long. Is it normal time?

Given we have all done our medicals recently, does that mean we have atleast 8-9 months for landing?

ashersasher

Oct 5, 2021
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
20 days from VFS submission to receipt of COPR seem a bit long. Is it normal time?

Given we have all done our medicals recently, does that mean we have atleast 8-9 months for landing?
It took 22 days for me to get my passport back & the COPR, starting from the day I submitted to VFS. It might take about a month sometimes.

Yes, you will have time till the date your remedicals are valid to land in Canada.

Tejaaa123

May 15, 2022
Hello to all group members, I got BC pnp nomination under tech pilot,my question is can I get 10 points for job offer in express entry FSW for BC tech pilot job offer.

Feb 4, 2021
Hello All,
My relative did upfront medical in April. Her AOR is Jan 2021(Express Entry)

She did this in canada during her temproary residence permit period in April 2022, but got medical request 10 days after she did it upfront. Web form was also raised saying that medicals is already done and a copy was attached.
But system still says we did not recieve your medicals.

Any suggestions here please, she is away from her husband for a long time and other personal situation is also making her life miserable..

@legalfalcon could you please suggest if we have to do medicals again or what procedure to be followed now ideally?

Reactions: Zoe1616

syedhuqa

Nov 15, 2020
Is anyone else still waiting on any movement at all on their application ? My AOR is Feb 19th and I haven't seen ANY movement at all. I had also ordered CBSA notes last month, but it just mentioned that eligibility and security hadn't started while criminality and Info sharing was in progress.

B&ACanada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Is anyone else still waiting on any movement at all on their application ? My AOR is Feb 19th and I haven't seen ANY movement at all. I had also ordered CBSA notes last month, but it just mentioned that eligibility and security hadn't started while criminality and Info sharing was in progress.
77 days from ADR submission, still waiting. 6th Feb’21 AOR.

Reactions: syedhuqa

Shihas

Jun 30, 2022
Category........
FSW
Please somebody guide us on the steps to submit ppr at vfs office in india. We are a family of 3.
Hi @Divya M K

There are 2 options basically to submit Passport:

1. If you are from Chennai/Bangalore (I believe you are from South India), then u can directly step into Canada VAC office in these places on every Saturdays without any appointments and drop your passports there and pay the prescribed fees and then wait.

2. If u can’t/ is difficult to travel to a VAC office, then you can visit VFS global site and request for a passport pick up service by a courier partner of VFS and pay the fees. You can opt for a 2 way courier and the courier partner will come to your house to collect your passport. But before that you need to make sure your envelop ready to be collected by the courier guy (Passport, PPR letter, Photographs, VFS consent form, SMS/Courier Request form and any other document as requested). The VFS site says it usually takes 3-5 days to collect the documents from you, however based on your location and availability of the courier partner, it can be as soon as you submit the online request to VFS. For me, it took just less than a day to pick up my package. As you said u r 3, u need to make separate envelops for each of you with all the document as mentioned earlier. Also, make sure to mention the Airway bill number provided by VFS on each of the 3 envelops. Hope this helps you! And congratulations on your PPR!

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Waiting forever. March 2020 AOR :(

Reactions: syedhuqa

jetasgandhi

Aug 16, 2022
Hi All,

hope this post give you all some hope, Its PPR time,
AOR-7th February 2021, COR-India
biometrics- March 2021
VO-NDVO, NOC-1111
long silence for 17 months
Remedical request-12th July 2022
remedical appeared on 15th July 2022
remedical passed on 3rd August 2022
PPR-10th August 2022
No other ADRs.

hope and Pray that everyone in the group gets their PPR.
Just one small query, the PPR letter is single letter referred only to the primary applicant right ? or is it that separate letters are issued to all applicatnts separetely.

Reactions: aquaworld

jetasgandhi

Aug 16, 2022
Hi @Divya M K

There are 2 options basically to submit Passport:

1. If you are from Chennai/Bangalore (I believe you are from South India), then u can directly step into Canada VAC office in these places on every Saturdays without any appointments and drop your passports there and pay the prescribed fees and then wait.

2. If u can’t/ is difficult to travel to a VAC office, then you can visit VFS global site and request for a passport pick up service by a courier partner of VFS and pay the fees. You can opt for a 2 way courier and the courier partner will come to your house to collect your passport. But before that you need to make sure your envelop ready to be collected by the courier guy (Passport, PPR letter, Photographs, VFS consent form, SMS/Courier Request form and any other document as requested). The VFS site says it usually takes 3-5 days to collect the documents from you, however based on your location and availability of the courier partner, it can be as soon as you submit the online request to VFS. For me, it took just less than a day to pick up my package. As you said u r 3, u need to make separate envelops for each of you with all the document as mentioned earlier. Also, make sure to mention the Airway bill number provided by VFS on each of the 3 envelops. Hope this helps you! And congratulations on your PPR!
Just one small query, the PPR letter is single letter referred only to the primary applicant right ? or is it that separate letters are issued to all applicatnts separetely.

Shihas

Jun 30, 2022
Category........
FSW
Yes, you are right! PPR letter is for primary applicant only, however a copy of the same letter can be kept in all the envelopes (i.e. for dependents too).

Praneesh

Aug 14, 2022
Hi all,

Our medical results status have changed from we do not need a medical to we are reviewing your results, but I haven’t received any email yet.
Is this normal or does it get updated on the portal First and then we get it over an email?
Have others seen this too?

Thanks,
Hey what happened did your medical got updated? Did you receive PPR?