+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

aquaworld

May 23, 2022
Hopefully you will receive something soon. Stay optimistic :)
I am at that point of my life wherein I am unable to differentiate whether I am going into depression or I am already depressed.... Thanx for the kind words.....

People who dint receive yet.... We are all in this together.... Hopefully we will overcome this.....life is at stand still..... But cannot do anything but wait.... PATIENCE, HOPE AND PRAYERS.... sending lot of strength to everyone.....

Tejaaa123

May 15, 2022
Can you elaborate what are these 10 points for? Do you mean arranged employment which is for 50 points and not 10?
Yes sure..In FSW 67 points criteria applicants get 10 points for arranged employment i.e job offer. I have BC tech pilot job offer and also got state nomination but don't have LMIA because in tech pilot job offer LMIA is exempt. Do I get these 10 points for arranged employment under FSW 67 point criteria

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I see so many getting ppr while my application is with no updates and not even adrs. Aor Feb 14, 2021. Cor India. Should I go for upfront medical ? Will that help in moving my application or will it cause more confusion? Trying to be hopeful but the wait is frustrating

Harshas114

Sep 17, 2021
I see so many getting ppr while my application is with no updates and not even adrs. Aor Feb 14, 2021. Cor India. Should I go for upfront medical ? Will that help in moving my application or will it cause more confusion? Trying to be hopeful but the wait is frustrating
I did upfront on June 4 and medicals passed on 16th July. No update after that.
AOR: 15-Feb-2021

surjit59

Nov 18, 2020
got PPR request today.
outland-FSW(India)
Can anyone tell me how to send passport package to VAC and book 2 way courier service.
additionally what documents are required to send along with that package.
IRCC asked for passport and photos only

Reactions: aquaworld

Sydneyaccountant

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
It took 4 working days for VFS Sydney to process my COPR. Finally the process is over. I will probably do my landing next spring. Good luck to everyone waiting for their PPR. I am sure the wait is not too long now.

For those who have done the landing already, how do you apply for PR card?

rshangle

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Yes sure..In FSW 67 points criteria applicants get 10 points for arranged employment i.e job offer. I have BC tech pilot job offer and also got state nomination but don't have LMIA because in tech pilot job offer LMIA is exempt. Do I get these 10 points for arranged employment under FSW 67 point criteria
No, you can't. Because you need to be working for that employer for an year if it LMIA exempt.
Refer 'Situation 2' here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html