+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Just a small query please. This situation is really stressing me out and would appreciate if any one could answer at the earliest. My application was filed under FSWO as a fast food manager and my AOR is 2nd feb, 2021. Today I am an assistant restaurant manager at the same place but having a rough time at my workplace and therefore thinking of stepping down. My query is-If i step down today from Assistant Restaurant manager even to a crew (starting most position), will It affect my PR application? Please advice. Thanks.

migr82can

Apr 13, 2021
Just a small query please. This situation is really stressing me out and would appreciate if any one could answer at the earliest. My application was filed under FSWO as a fast food manager and my AOR is 2nd feb, 2021. Today I am an assistant restaurant manager at the same place but having a rough time at my workplace and therefore thinking of stepping down. My query is-If i step down today from Assistant Restaurant manager even to a crew (starting most position), will It affect my PR application? Please advice. Thanks.
This shouldn't effect in any manner. I assume you have already submitted all the work related documents at the time of AOR. The basis on which you received an ITA was based upon the work experience till the date you received your ITA. I would suggest please keep safe all your reference letters and pay slips and take a clean exit by serving the notice. Also take a fresh reference letter and a releasing letter. Hope this helps.

Reactions: aussie avocado

sur kaur

Dec 28, 2020
plz tell
This shouldn't effect in any manner. I assume you have already submitted all the work related documents at the time of AOR. The basis on which you received an ITA was based upon the work experience till the date you received your ITA. I would suggest please keep safe all your reference letters and pay slips and take a clean exit by serving the notice. Also take a fresh reference letter and a releasing letter. Hope this helps.
also inform ircc via web form about ur change of company(if u change).

Reactions: aussie avocado

lkalka

Nov 19, 2018
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
PPR TIME
AOR Feb 2021
Secondary VO- Colombo, Sri Lanka
Criminality passed March 2021
ADR 23rd April 2022
Submitted 5th May
Acknowledgement email 14th June
Kept calling, eligibility security not started and file last touched March 2021.
In between I sent : POF, my latest pay slips and any internal employment letter, webforms requesting status.
Eligibility FINALLY started 8th July.
From 8th July to 21st, eligibility and security started and all passed. Got several GU.
PPR 25th July 2022

Reactions: ananyeah and Buho09

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Thankyou so much for the detailed reply

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
I had similar case. All I can say by my personal experience is that after AOR, if you change job or render unemployed or in any case your professional background changes, all you have to do is to update it in the Schedule A background form (if you are asked to resubmit one).

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
I had similar case. All I can say by my personal experience is that after AOR, if you change job or render unemployed or in any case your professional background changes, all you have to do is to update it in the Schedule A background form (if you are asked to resubmit one).
My schedule A has already been submitted on 14th of june.

Harshas114

Sep 17, 2021
Hi guys,

Remed passed - July 16 (Upfront submitted June 18)
AOR- Feb 15 2021

Waiting for further ADR/PPR.
anyone in the same boat?

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Hi guys,

Remed passed - July 16 (Upfront submitted June 18)
AOR- Feb 15 2021

Waiting for further ADR/PPR.
anyone in the same boat?
AOR-2nd feb'22
Remedicals (done on request): 30th May'22
Adrs ( sched A, pcc) submitted on 14th june'22
No update from then.

Last edited:

yogniti

Apr 20, 2022
AOR-5th Feb
upfront medicals and PCC sent in Mid April
medicals updated on 24th May
VO-NDVO
Ordered gcms notes 3rd time-will get them in mid of August,
Waiting for any update/ADR/PPR.
It's almost 18 months.
:(

dp51

Apr 16, 2022
OUTLAND APPLICATION

- NOC 2174
- SINP EOI SELECTED ON JULY 2019
- SINP OID PAPER BASED NOMINATION JUNE 24 2020
- FILE SUBMITED TO Sydney, Nova Scotia AUG 14 2020 (RECIVED FILE)
- AR FEB 4 2021
- BIL FEB 5 2021

Estimated Completion Date - MAY 14 2022 (100% since)
- Medical UPFRONTED JAN 1 2022
- Medical passed July 5 2022

ECAS STATUS SHOWS

1.FILE RECEIVED AUG 14,2020

2.CORRESPONDING ACKNOWLEDGEING RECEIPT FEB 5, 2021

3.STARTED PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION FEB 5, 2021

4.MEDICAL RESULT HAVE BENN RECEIVED (STAUTS ADDED DATE JULY 7 2022)

Followed up with MP office and was told - MAY 18 2022

• The eligibility assessments, the medical verifications, and security have not started. Criminality verifications have passed. The delay on the file was the transfer to the Etobicoke visa office
Applied GCMS notes JUNE 24 2022 till not receive.

STILL NOT RECEIVING ANY UPDATE