Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134
Hello guys!!

I hv bn following this thread ever since I recieved AOR and your updates kept my hopes up. Writing this time to keep all of you positive.

Its PPR..

Timeline -
ITA - 25 Nov 2020
AOR - 5 Feb 2021
Remed Request - 14 July 2022
Remed Passed - 22 July 2022
PPR - 2 Aug 2022

Thanks for being the reason of my positivity...
@legalfalcon - though i never asked anything, i really appreciate your answers..they are very insightful..thank you!!
congratulations, when did your additional documents changed to "NA" from "Reviewing"

Harminder Singh2

Jan 31, 2021
Cor India pure fsw
Aor 7th February,2021
Biometric 8th march 2021
No ghost update nothing at all
Remedical 12 July 2022
Remedical passed 24 July 2022
PPR 2 august 2022
Already in Canada since December 2021 on closed work permit .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ashbeel

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hello guys!!

I hv bn following this thread ever since I recieved AOR and your updates kept my hopes up. Writing this time to keep all of you positive.

Its PPR..

Timeline -
ITA - 25 Nov 2020
AOR - 5 Feb 2021
Remed Request - 14 July 2022
Remed Passed - 22 July 2022
PPR - 2 Aug 2022

Thanks for being the reason of my positivity...
@legalfalcon - though i never asked anything, i really appreciate your answers..they are very insightful..thank you!!
Great to see ppl receiving their pprs. However my application is on complete silence. No adrs or any update.. Hope I receive some movement this month. God the wait is more frustrating

Manish Patel

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi, wanted to understand one thing.

do we receive email for PPR or do we have to login in our account to know if we have been given PPR.

My medical was passed last month

Background Check changed from “your application in progress” to “we are processing“ few days ago, and ADR(schedule A and PCC) was under review.

Now, I received email on my registered email saying that ”A message about your application is waiting for you”.

what could this message about ? PPR or another ADR ?

unable to login at the moment so please guide me.

somenath1061

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134
Hi, wanted to understand one thing.

do we receive email for PPR or do we have to login in our account to know if we have been given PPR.

My medical was passed last month

Background Check changed from “your application in progress” to “we are processing“ few days ago, and ADR(schedule A and PCC) was under review.

Now, I received email on my registered email saying that ”A message about your application is waiting for you”.

what could this message about ? PPR or another ADR ?

unable to login at the moment so please guide me.
it must be the PPR. Login to view the request letter for the same.

Rebeca.hochman

Jul 25, 2019
I have received a bizarre request from IRCC yesterday. I had my re-medical approved on May, 21st, 2022 and was waiting for COPR, but yesterday IRCC sent me an email requesting: Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of bank statements or pay slips to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employer(s) during the qualified work period that you declared.
It is so annoying and this will cost me so much money! It took them 1.5 years to make this request, that is so inneficient.
I believe this is not a common request, but certaintly it will delay my process even more. :(

Shihas

Jun 30, 2022
Category........
FSW
I have received a bizarre request from IRCC yesterday. I had my re-medical approved on May, 21st, 2022 and was waiting for COPR, but yesterday IRCC sent me an email requesting: Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of bank statements or pay slips to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employer(s) during the qualified work period that you declared.
It is so annoying and this will cost me so much money! It took them 1.5 years to make this request, that is so inneficient.
I believe this is not a common request, but certaintly it will delay my process even more. :(
Not really! They had asked me for similar request. Please provide the requested document ASAP. This wont delay the process for a long time. Your PPR is so close. Stay positive.

Let me tell you, ai submitted my documents (Bank statement/pay slip, PCC, Schedule A - IMM 5669) on June 29th and received PPR on July 12/13th. It hardly took 14 days. Also, my passport got stamped in 8 days. I hope this information gives you some relief! You have come a long way and now it is just a matter of few days, Be patient!

Reactions: Kritz56

Shihas

Jun 30, 2022
Category........
FSW
Hi Folks,

I have a doubt. I have received COPR letter for my family. However, in my spouse’s and child’s letter, height is mentioned wrongly. My 1.5 yr i ld child is 90cm in height and they have wrongly written as 155cm and my wife’s height is 3cm more than her actual height. Whether this mistake trouble me when I land or should I inform IRCC regarding this? @legalfalcon

If anyone had/known similar situation, please respond!

Thanks