Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
after remedicals did you get Passport request yet ? my remedicals are done but yet to get PPR ...curious how long that will take
Not yet. I just finished my remedicals today, my spouse is yet to go for one.

herwathe

Jan 2, 2022
Category........
FSW
Is there anyone here that got a PPR with ADR status as “your documents have been uploaded” but NOT “we’re reviewing your documents”. Our ADR status as nor changed to we are reviewing even after 40 days now
Hi

just got one update.

my cousin had applied for PR he got his PPR request around May, medical linked around last week of April. He even got his Visa stamped and booked tickets but his review of additional documents status is still showing “we are reviewing “ that means this status row is not that accurate. So no worries something must be going around in the background.

B&ACanada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi

just got one update.

my cousin had applied for PR he got his PPR request around May, medical linked around last week of April. He even got his Visa stamped and booked tickets but his review of additional documents status is still showing “we are reviewing “ that means this status row is not that accurate. So no worries something must be going around in the background.
Thank you @herwathe :)

Shihas

Jun 30, 2022
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys,

I think I got the PPR just now. Is it a 5 page letter with 3 steps mentioned and an Appendix mentioning photo specification?

If so, let me share the timeline for all my brothers and sisters waiting for the.

Here we go,

COR: India
Primary VO: RROC (According to the letter)

ITA: 26th Nov 2020
1st Medical: 05th Feb 2021
AOR: 23rd Feb 2021
Biometrics: 14th April 2021

Since then, Long Silence…….

ADR: 30th May 2022 (Bank Statement of Salary/Payslip, Medicals, PCC, Schedule A)
Remedical: 11th June 2022
Medical Passed: 17th June 2022
ADR Submission: 29th June 2022

PPR: 18th July 2022

Hope to meet you all on the other side soon! Be patient and have faith, eventually all of us will get it one day or the other!

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi Guys,

I think I got the PPR just now. Is it a 5 page letter with 3 steps mentioned and an Appendix mentioning photo specification?

If so, let me share the timeline for all my brothers and sisters waiting for the.

Here we go,

ADR: 30th May 2022 (Bank Statement of Salary/Payslip, Medicals, PCC, Schedule A)

Hope to meet you all on the other side soon! Be patient and have faith, eventually all of us will get it one day or the other!
Great News!! Hope things move fast for me too.

Reactions: Shihas

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Hi Guys,

Here we go,

Hey Congratulations buddy....

Reactions: Shihas

sukantam

Mar 3, 2022
Hi Group, I have a query regarding proof of fund.
While creating express entry profile, i had to fill the fund details and add as 20000 CAD.
Since i am an Inland applicant with a Job (Intra company transfer) do i need to give the proof of fund as 20000 CAD in my account.
FYI - I am not eligible under CEC as my Job is less than a year.
Please suggest

Kritz56

Dec 25, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Guys we got our PPR request.

the ADR section was uploaded till last night, now it’s NA. But the background check still shows it’s in progress. We will be sending our passports for stamping soon. Thank you everyone and good luck.
Congratulations!!

May I ask when did you submit your ADR? And do you know the timelines for "Reviewing your ADRs" and "Not applicable " stages?

I submitted mine on the 1st Jul. In my account it shows " We are reviewing the submitted docs" and date marked is 6th Jul. I am hoping to see NA status next.

DeviKrip

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021

the ADR section was uploaded till last night, now it’s NA. But the background check still shows it’s in progress. We will be sending our passports for stamping soon. Thank you everyone and good luck.
Can you let me know when the remedical /ADR was done ?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019

Congratulations! May I know your AOR?

herwathe

Jan 2, 2022
Category........
FSW
ITA - Feb 2021
AOR - March 2021
Biometrics - April 2021
Remedical request - 31st May
Medical updated/linked - 27th June (we had completed upfront medical in Feb 2022)
ADR requested 8th June
( till yesterday our status of ADR was uploaded never changed to review) it is just after PPR request it became NA
PPR request - 21st July

herwathe

Jan 2, 2022
Category........
FSW
Congratulations!!

May I ask when did you submit your ADR? And do you know the timelines for "Reviewing your ADRs" and "Not applicable " stages?

I submitted mine on the 1st Jul. In my account it shows " We are reviewing the submitted docs" and date marked is 6th Jul. I am hoping to see NA status next.
It usually takes 25 days to 1 month after medical is updated, I guess