+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hello All,

Received Passport Request today.

Thank you all for your help and support. I hope all of you will get good news soon.
Congrad. I'm also a Feb-20 applicant. You've got PPR 1 day after DM. I've got DM in early Mar and am still waiting.........The more I read good news from the forum, my worrisome is getting more serious........just killing me.....

LATIKA1610

Apr 4, 2019
Hi,
Our file is outland India and my husband entered in canada in oct 2020. Got PPR on march 19, 2021. They told to raise a webform to update address if he is in canada for virtual landing and that we did. After that, we haven’t received any update. How is virtual landing takes place? Do they send you the COPR on email or they call you to make sure the applicant is in canada and then send COPR?
We are tired of waiting. It has already been 2 months. Dont know what should we wait for a call or an email.
Please help me know how actually virtually landing is happening these days.

Thanks in advance.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Hi,
Our file is outland India and my husband entered in canada in oct 2020. Got PPR on march 19, 2021. They told to raise a webform to update address if he is in canada for virtual landing and that we did. After that, we haven’t received any update. How is virtual landing takes place? Do they send you the COPR on email or they call you to make sure the applicant is in canada and then send COPR?
We are tired of waiting. It has already been 2 months. Dont know what should we wait for a call or an email.
Please help me know how actually virtually landing is happening these days.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, my file is outland and I'm in Canada since January 2021. I got PPR and sent message to visa office for virtual landing last Thursday. Then, the agent directly emailed me and told me my area's CIC office will contact me for virtual landing.
And also I was told to inform him if I wouldn't receive anything from CIC office within 2 week. Then, the agent will follow up for virtual landing.
Which is your visa office?

LATIKA1610

Apr 4, 2019
Hi, my file is outland and I'm in Canada since January 2021. I got PPR and sent message to visa office for virtual landing last Thursday. Then, the agent directly emailed me and told me my area's CIC office will contact me for virtual landing.
And also I was told to inform him if I wouldn't receive anything from CIC office within 2 week. Then, the agent will follow up for virtual landing.
Which is your visa office?
Mine Visa office is Ottawa. Which is yours?
We have just been told to wait untill immigration office contacts. We tried everything we could. We contacted them through MP. And they told him that my husbands file is in virtual landing queue and that we have to wait for our number to come. Its really frustrating.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Mine Visa office is Ottawa. Which is yours?
We have just been told to wait untill immigration office contacts. We tried everything we could. We contacted them through MP. And they told him that my husbands file is in virtual landing queue and that we have to wait for our number to come. Its really frustrating.
I see, my file is being processed in Beijing vo, but the closest CIC office from my place will contact us for virtual landing.
Fortunately, my town is not so big and kind of rural area, so the CIC office might not be so busy (Hopefully)
Ottawa is one of the busiest office, but two months are way too long. Did you call IRCC directly?

LATIKA1610

Apr 4, 2019
I see, my file is being processed in Beijing vo, but the closest CIC office from my place will contact us for virtual landing.
Fortunately, my town is not so big and kind of rural area, so the CIC office might not be so busy (Hopefully)
Ottawa is one of the busiest office, but two months are way too long. Did you call IRCC directly?
Ya i called many times. But the same reply everytime that we have to wait to hear feom the officer.
Hopefully yours wont take this long cz its really annoying when nobody tells you anything but to wait.

kruppp

Jan 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

I just received my CoPR in the mail! I am currently in South Korea which is a visa exempt country - From what I understand all I need to do is to fly to Canada from Korea with my CoPR letter before the "valid to" date in order to receive a stamp on my passport in Canada and get my PR card?

Thanks!