+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Zahya

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Ho everyone.
My copr expired last August 2020. It was issued before March 2020.
However, when I replied Yes to the mail they sent asking whether I am still interested to immigrate to Canada, They have requested for PCC.
Now am confused whether I have to send all the pcc again from the 3 countries where I resided after 18years of age. There is only 1 slot to upload documents in the gckey account.
Can you pls advise

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Ho everyone.
My copr expired last August 2020. It was issued before March 2020.
However, when I replied Yes to the mail they sent asking whether I am still interested to immigrate to Canada, They have requested for PCC.
Now am confused whether I have to send all the pcc again from the 3 countries where I resided after 18years of age. There is only 1 slot to upload documents in the gckey account.
Can you pls advise
Because files can be combined into one you could submit all three at once.

But without knowing your situation I would suggest getting the PCC for the country you live in and submit right away - and ask whether the others are needed as you haven't lived in nor visited the others since (whatever date). Ideally in parallel order the others in case they end up being needed.

As you can see this is a bit of a guess as to your living situation and the countries involved. You could also not order immediately for the other countries but then if IRCC does require, you might have longer delays.

You could also write and ask immediately but sometimes ircc takes a while to respond. So I'd still start the process of ordering esp if not too onerous.

Reactions: Zahya

kruppp

Jan 11, 2020
Hi all,

I just went to the visa office in my country and submitted photocopies of my passport as per their request (I assume this is the passport request step). Can anyone list out what's left before I receive my PR and head to Canada?

Thanks!

Mistersponsor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Posting here so it helps others.
Outland sponsorship spouse

Feb 13, 2020 : app received at Sydney
March 10, 2020: AOR1
March 13, 2020: Biometrics
Sept 1, 2020: SA approval
Sept 14, 2020: Medical request
Sep 28, 2020: Medical passed
April 23, 2021: AOR2 from LVO
May 12, 2021: PPR

Thanks to others on these forums for help.

Andriy1990

Feb 19, 2020
Posting here so it helps others.
Outland sponsorship spouse

Feb 13, 2020 : app received at Sydney
March 10, 2020: AOR1
March 13, 2020: Biometrics
Sept 1, 2020: SA approval
Sept 14, 2020: Medical request
Sep 28, 2020: Medical passed
April 23, 2021: AOR2 from LVO
May 12, 2021: PPR

Thanks to others on these forums for help.
Congrats!

I'm February 20, 2020. Waiting for PPR. When did you receive Pre-Arrival?

rosamor228

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Hello, can anybody knows if we can request an interview in other place if they will schedule the interview where your current visa office?

Zahya

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Because files can be combined into one you could submit all three at once.

But without knowing your situation I would suggest getting the PCC for the country you live in and submit right away - and ask whether the others are needed as you haven't lived in nor visited the others since (whatever date). Ideally in parallel order the others in case they end up being needed.

As you can see this is a bit of a guess as to your living situation and the countries involved. You could also not order immediately for the other countries but then if IRCC does require, you might have longer delays.

You could also write and ask immediately but sometimes ircc takes a while to respond. So I'd still start the process of ordering esp if not too onerous.
Thank you so much for your detailed response.

CANADA7990

Mar 10, 2020
THANKS.....

After PAL nothing after that!! it's a waiting game again I think, did you get the second ADR after PAL and what they asked for second ADR?
I got an ADR two days after pre arrival. They requested details of the PA job history (CV). We submitted the document the same day and have not heard anything for two months now.

VO Beirut. What’s your VO?