+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Guys, on GCKEY i have received request for passport copy and photographs. Is this PPR 1 ?
What does the letter say?

The standard form I'm aware of starts with "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete."

If it then goes on to mention confirmation of permanent residence, then yes, that's the passport request.

Mistersponsor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
What does the letter say?

The standard form I'm aware of starts with "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete."

If it then goes on to mention confirmation of permanent residence, then yes, that's the passport request.
It says in order to “finalize your application, send passport and photographs to embassy within 30 days.”

Mistersponsor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Wow! and you only got Ecas updated yesterday!? smashing man! congratulations!
i hope everything works out for you well, in sha Allah :)
Yea I am surprised myself. Just worried I am not seeing PA “decision made” on ECAS but got PPR request letter from Islamabad.

inA khayr.

Last edited:

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Yea I am surprised myself. Just worried I am not seeing PA “decision made” on ECAS but got PPR request letter from Islamabad.

inA khayr.
is it yourself who is being sponsored ? or your wife?
ma sha Allah, really ecstatic for you, i hope Allah makes it easy for all of us too.