+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Yes I submitted with the application as well they asked for it again.
Can you pls check your ecas and let me know if there's any additional line added like " we started processing your application on xyz date" ? I am so worried about that, wondering if i am the only one who did not get that line yet
Just checked.

Nothing yet. only line added was medical instructions that was sent again. No updates. Also, sometimes it doesnt get updated so dont worry. They are all over the place it seems.

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
Just checked.

Nothing yet. only line added was medical instructions that was sent again. No updates. Also, sometimes it doesnt get updated so dont worry. They are all over the place it seems.
Ok thank you so much and good luck!
Please let me know if you get any further update.

Reactions: umssyed

Srushti1

May 3, 2021
February 2020 Outland - PA India
Application received -27Feb,2020
Medical - Oct 2020
SA letter received - Sept 2020
Biometrics- Nov 2020
“File transfer notice email”- transferred to NDVO Dec2020
No updates after that at all..
Anyone on the same page ?

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
February 2020 Outland - PA India
Application received -27Feb,2020
Medical - Oct 2020
SA letter received - Sept 2020
Biometrics- Nov 2020
“File transfer notice email”- transferred to NDVO Dec2020
No updates after that at all..
Anyone on the same page ?
It is the sad norm. Haven’t heard anything since March 2020. Cpc Mississauga

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Many Outland applicants are stuck at CPC-M. Many ordered GCMS notes and there are no notes other than, GCMS requests, phone calls queries, and MP queries. sinch March 2020.
Really curious about their processing logic... some time see cases submitted later just got progress really fast, but old cases just hanging there for months even years... even if they are complex cases, they still deserve an update and a conclusion, either yes or no... keep family separated for years is really neither humanitarian nor compassionate...

canada6424

Jan 7, 2021
Really curious about their processing logic... some time see cases submitted later just got progress really fast, but old cases just hanging there for months even years... even if they are complex cases, they still deserve an update and a conclusion, either yes or no... keep family separated for years is really neither humanitarian nor compassionate...
Marco Polo should be replaced with a competent one !!

Mistersponsor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
This is getting ridiculous. More than 14 months and all I have received is AOR2 and nothing else. I got AOR2 exactly few days after I had my MP call IRCC.

Going to send out a GCMS note request to see what the hell is up.

i just read someone had file transferred to LVO and received AOR2 from London and then on GCMS notes they saw it has been sent to warsaw without the person being updated. Ridiculous.

And then there are talks by this country’s govt for giving rapid PR to intl students/foreign workers via a new rapid expedited process. That is all great and fine but what about spouses of tax paying Canadians who are waiting for last 1.5 years??!!!!

Last edited:

Waitingwifeyus

Apr 4, 2021
This is getting ridiculous. More than 14 months and all I have received is AOR2 and nothing else. I got AOR2 exactly few days after I had my MP call IRCC.

i just read someone had file transferred to LVO and received AOR2 from London and then on GCMS notes they saw it has been sent to warsaw without the person being updated. Ridiculous.

And then there are talks by this country’s govt for giving rapid PR to intl students/foreign workers via a new rapid expedited process. That is all great and fine but what about spouses of tax paying Canadians who are waiting for last 1.5 years??!!!!
15 months and no Aor2. London visa office ...

Kaurgagandeep

Feb 20, 2020
18/03/2020 Nearly 14th months and no Aor 2.File received by NDVO on 27th March2021 and again Ecas status changed into Process since 2nd of April 2021. No update after that .Gckey shows background check in process .Frustrate

Awquin

May 28, 2020

Same, been here for the last 9 months paying taxes on everything. They do not really care. Save yourself a TON of trouble and do not join any of the Facebook groups for Spousal Applicants. Some from 2021 are already at the AOR2 stage.....