+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Absolute frustration and filled with sadness:confused:,,that's what we are going thru now...
Waited this loooong for that one final step, never ending process:mad:
Hey Bobby,

I saw that you had a ticket for April 17 and then you rescheduled for April 25. Because of the ban will you still get a refund or what did you have to pay to reschedule, if you don’t mind me asking? Did you have air india or air Canada as the airline?

Ransan

Sep 28, 2020
Passport reached IRCC on April 1st,
counterfoil generated on 16th,
dispatched to VFS on 19th,
courier update on 21st,
Passport delivered in hand on April 22nd morning,
I think we narrowly survived from passport submission and dispatch suspension!!!
Our flight is on 25th from Delhi to Toronto, Now countdown begins, Hope to survive from local lockdowns and India Travel ban to Canada!!
Hi
When did you submitted your passport. How many days does passport take to reach ircc. Can u please help me how to submit passport nd at what address.
I am PA from India. Got ppr on 20th April.

BobbyinON

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
windsor
Category........
VISIT
Hi
When did you submitted your passport. How many days does passport take to reach ircc. Can u please help me how to submit passport nd at what address.
I am PA from India. Got ppr on 20th April.
hey, the procedure is, u fill VFS web form and request courier, pay fee, blue dart will pick up and re deliver to u. all details on VFS website.
but now passport submission and courier services are suspended for 30 days. bt pls find out current status...

BobbyinON

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
windsor
Category........
VISIT
Hey Bobby,

I saw that you had a ticket for April 17 and then you rescheduled for April 25. Because of the ban will you still get a refund or what did you have to pay to reschedule, if you don’t mind me asking? Did you have air india or air Canada as the airline?
Hey, I am with Air India.
yes first i booked 17th, then rescheduled on 25th, now i again rescheduled for May 24th.
In first reschedule, i paid date change fee Rs 5k and fare difference around Rs 24k, now i didn't pay anything but it was rescheduled to next available flight.
But we will be able to do without any fee since airline cancelled, if we do yourself, its going to be complicated to get refund!

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
Finally spouse received re-medical request!
Question: What are the next steps and how long does it take?
Is there any line added to your ecas as well?
I am also feb 2020 and received AOR2 a week ago and no update since then

123sumitmsd

Jul 13, 2019
hey, the procedure is, u fill VFS web form and request courier, pay fee, blue dart will pick up and re deliver to u. all details on VFS website.
but now passport submission and courier services are suspended for 30 days. bt pls find out current status...
I have received pre arrival mail for my wife’s application outland, what is the next step and how much time it takes for passport submission?