+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

kruppp

Jan 11, 2020
Hi all, looks like I just received a passport request email! I am currently living in South Korea and it is a visa exempt country so it looks like I only need to provide a photocopy of my passport. I have a few questions:

1. Should I apply for an eTA as well or is this not needed?
2. Where do I submit this application (photocopy of passport, photos, etc.)? To the VAC office in my country?
3. I have to include 2 photos of myself in the application as well and on the back I have to include a stamp of the photographer. Does this have to be in english? I would assume this may be hard since I am in Korea.

Thank you!

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
hi all,
right now i am in india with my wife. my wife medical expired on march 06/2021. is there any chances if ircc ask to do re-medical? I pray they will not ask to do remedical bcs i will become father.
unfortunately i did not get any update since march 2020. no update at all.

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
hi all,
right now i am in india with my wife. my wife medical expired on march 06/2021. is there any chances if ircc ask to do re-medical?
unfortunately i did not get any update since march 2020. no update at all. now my wife is pregnant( good news)... i am praying that they will not ask to do re-medical bcs it will extend the time to process our file due to x rays. IRcc again ask to do x ray in re-medical??

Question.2 ) is they ask additional document after baby birth? what type of form i have to submit any idea ?? thnx for help in advanced.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
hi all,
right now i am in india with my wife. my wife medical expired on march 06/2021. is there any chances if ircc ask to do re-medical?
unfortunately i did not get any update since march 2020. no update at all. now my wife is pregnant( good news)... i am praying that they will not ask to do re-medical bcs it will extend the time to process our file due to x rays. IRcc again ask to do x ray in re-medical??

Question.2 ) is they ask additional document after baby birth? what type of form i have to submit any idea ?? thnx for help in advanced.
Congrats.

There is a likelihood they will ask for re-medical.

After birth you'd need to add the child to your application and the documentation for the child.

No need or point in posting the same question multiple times in the space of minutes. Give it a bit of time for others to respond.

As noted, if you are a PR, you're required to be a resident of Canada. If you're out of Canada for long you are jeopardizing your application.

Awquin

May 28, 2020
No PPR as my husband is American, they just issue the COPR I guess. Yes, Ottawa VO
Yeah, I am American as well. Been here since August. They actually sent me a PPR by email. Called this week and they asked me to email them a copy of what I had been sent. So I did, and she told me it was a mistake and my application is approved, pending landing in Halifax. So, we wait some more. That PPR request was back in December.

abbhilash

Jan 22, 2015
Hi , everyone. Is any one in this group waiting for ppr since February 2021 after receiving pre arrival service letter from New delhi. My wife is the primary applicant and I'm the sponsor , our application is in process from last feb2020 ( 17 months ).