+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
In my case, NO. Since initially, my app is bound for Manila VO, but because of the pandemic, Beijing VO was helping other VO's to lighten their load. And perhaps when Beijing VO was done with the processing, they forwarded it to Manila VO and they emailed me for PPR.
Thank you for reply! I'm gonna call IRCC to ask where my file is now!

Reactions: KarPet

walxaf

Feb 25, 2020
Hi, I am a Feb 2020 outland applicant (PA from Pakistan) and have recently received my Pre arrival services letter on March 18, 2021. After that my old expired medical got extended on April 6, 2021 and then ECAS changed from "In process" to "Decision Made". What is the next step? what should i Expect?

Reactions: umssyed

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Hi, I am a Feb 2020 outland applicant (PA from Pakistan) and have recently received my Pre arrival services letter on March 18, 2021. After that my old expired medical got extended on April 6, 2021 and then ECAS changed from "In process" to "Decision Made". What is the next step? what should i Expect?
Next step should be passport request.

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Hey I am also from Pakistan with same Feb 2020 timeline. May I know your timeline please?

sbandnd

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Feb 14th applicant, pre arrival and DM in October, got GCMS notes last month in March which said everything had been approved back in October and a COPR created but not sent. IRCC isn't responding to MP or my webforms, and on the phone agents say there's nothing they can do. What is wrong with these people

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Feb 14th applicant, pre arrival and DM in October, got GCMS notes last month in March which said everything had been approved back in October and a COPR created but not sent. IRCC isn't responding to MP or my webforms, and on the phone agents say there's nothing they can do. What is wrong with these people
Frustrating. :-(

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Which is your VO?

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
We have same time line. Still not hearing to anyone. MP or lawyer can't do anything to shorten processing time. Lawyer only help you to ease your burden because they are the one contacting visa office for follow up.
If it's been over a year a writ of mandamus can be filed by a lawyer to move things.

Galantina

Jan 14, 2020
Hello..I have a question...I applied feb10 /2020 and received the pre-arrival letter 2 days ago and today they sent me a new message requesting biometrics?? Could they have missed it? Medical was done in January...

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Hello..I have a question...I applied feb10 /2020 and received the pre-arrival letter 2 days ago and today they sent me a new message requesting biometrics?? Could they have missed it? Medical was done in January...
The process sometimes doesn't allow the order. You don't need worry about that, getting pre-arrival letter is definately a good sign for you!

Reactions: Galantina

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Got a formal AOR2 today via email, over a month since ECAS changed back to in process.

No idea whether processing has been happening in the intervening period, might get some insight once I get the GCMS notes I ordered a couple of weeks back!

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
How to apply gcms notes

BobbyinON

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
windsor
Category........
VISIT
Passport reached IRCC on April 1st,
counterfoil generated on 16th,
dispatched to VFS on 19th,
courier update on 21st,
Passport delivered in hand on April 22nd morning,
I think we narrowly survived from passport submission and dispatch suspension!!!
Our flight is on 25th from Delhi to Toronto, Now countdown begins, Hope to survive from local lockdowns and India Travel ban to Canada!!

Reactions: jckp

Galantina

Jan 14, 2020
Passport reached IRCC on April 1st,
counterfoil generated on 16th,
dispatched to VFS on 19th,
courier update on 21st,
Passport delivered in hand on April 22nd morning,
I think we narrowly survived from passport submission and dispatch suspension!!!
Our flight is on 25th from Delhi to Toronto, Now countdown begins, Hope to survive from local lockdowns and India Travel ban to Canada!!
ban will be in effect at midnight tonight..sorry to be the bearer of bad news

• Sad
Reactions: rrss13