+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

shoreline86

Jan 30, 2020
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm not 100% certain - I think the mentions disappeared from our page after copr issued - but since those are now irrelevant I wouldn't worry about it.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Armoured,
Thank you for replying, Its bloody nerve racking! I hope its not a technical issue or something.
if you could confirm that your Bio's and medicals dissapared from your profile for clarity that would be amazing.
Fingers crossed!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Armoured,
Thank you for replying, Its bloody nerve racking! I hope its not a technical issue or something.
if you could confirm that your Bio's and medicals dissapared from your profile for clarity that would be amazing.
Fingers crossed!
[/QUOTE]

It's a bit confusing but yes, the biometrics from the upper-right part of gckey disappeared. There's no information about medicals either save below where it says completed (no details though).

In short, wouldn't worry. Most likely means 'you're done.'

t1777

Star Member
May 28, 2017
My ecas changes as well recently to application received. Hoping that means the file is finally at nvdo and they will start working on it soon.

n
I called CIC after this thing happened with mine, they told me that my husband’s file actually went to beijing for further processing instead of NDVO or Sydney-where my husband is living right now

Reactions: Nav009

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
I called CIC after this thing happened with mine, they told me that my husband’s file actually went to beijing for further processing instead of NDVO or Sydney-where my husband is living right now
Interesting...I will try calling them.

smbr

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beijing
@Nav009 @t1777 my file was supposed to transfer to NDVO. But it still shows in process. It has not changed to "Received" yet.

shoreline86

Jan 30, 2020
Brighton, United Kingdom
In a bit of a situation now, So i received my letter for approval however it states i need to enter Canada on or before March 11th 2021, Because of Medical expiry, I have 6months lease left on my flat in the UK and do not plan to land until July, Does anyone know if i can fly to Canada (say next month) activate my COPR and fly back to UK the same day without Quarantine?

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
In a bit of a situation now, So i received my letter for approval however it states i need to enter Canada on or before March 11th 2021, Because of Medical expiry, I have 6months lease left on my flat in the UK and do not plan to land until July, Does anyone know if i can fly to Canada (say next month) activate my COPR and fly back to UK the same day without Quarantine?
Your best option would be to contact IRCC in order to submit another medical exam so they could reissue a COPR with an expiration date further in the future. There's no way to fly there and land and fly back without at least quarantining upon re-arrival to the UK. Plus "soft landings" are very discouraged right now due to the travel restrictions.

Ab jalloh

Sep 4, 2020
Hey congratulations first. I highly doubt that will be possible , you will need to check with IRCC . Cheers

shoreline86

Jan 30, 2020
Brighton, United Kingdom
Your best option would be to contact IRCC in order to submit another medical exam so they could reissue a COPR with an expiration date further in the future. There's no way to fly there and land and fly back without at least quarantining upon re-arrival to the UK. Plus "soft landings" are very discouraged right now due to the travel restrictions.
Thanks for your help, it is impossible to contact the IRCC no one answers, I feel completely Stuck. Will i have to pay for a new application? Surely IRCC will wave the costs due to the pandemic.