+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Jazz@91

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
I have applied for PR under spousal Family class in Dec 2019
On Jan 28 2020 my file was sent to New delhi visa office after medical and biometrics received at IRCC
Not status starts showing 'In Process' from Jan 5 2021
Then how much time it take to get approve my application???

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
I have applied for PR under spousal Family class in Dec 2019
On Jan 28 2020 my file was sent to New delhi visa office after medical and biometrics received at IRCC
Not status starts showing 'In Process' from Jan 5 2021
Then how much time it take to get approve my application???
The official reason they'll say is 'Covid delays' and 'every case is different and has to be researched'.

But this is the "February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland" thread, you're in the wrong place. :)

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone who's file is NDVO got any update recently? I got a letter that my file will move to NDVO sometime in Oct but have no way to confirm it did reach NDVO.. I am starting to lose my sleep over this now.. :( CIC does not take calls.. ECAS for PA still shows in process... Does NDVO respond to webforms? is it a good time to order GCMS notes?

t1777

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Hi
My husband lives in sydney, australia, and i’m in canada
Application received- feb 25, 2020
Medical request- sept 27
Medical received and passed- dec 15
biometrics received- sept 28
Now my husband’s file has been transferred to beijing, does anyone have any information regarding this?
Thank you

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
why is my file not transferred yet. its still in the Sydney.
Hi guys

Five days ago I got a reply from LVO cus I asked if they received my file
"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Regarding your case status enquiry please note that disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.
Please be advised your application is currently pending transfer to London,:mad: and you will be contacted further in due course." since Oct-2020 it's around four-month still they not sent my file.

can anyone help me when it will be sent? :(

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Please be advised your application is currently pending transfer to London,:mad: and you will be contacted further in due course." since Oct-2020 it's around four-month still they not sent my file.
This is a form letter and I doubt they looked precisely at where the file is.

It IS possible it hasn't physically been sent - i.e. if there is not room in London.

But it's also possible it is in a room or vault in London (from looking at my own GCMS notes, although different field office) - they may not use 'received' in London is normal human sense; they may be referring to when logged in system and placed in queue for processing / assigned there (with internal terms like registry).

Or in practical terms: there was more than a four month delay in my case for file to move from 'transferred' to field office and it showing in the system as 'received', even though from GCMS notes it was clear the file had physically been sent and received at the field office.

Unfortunately, knowing that doens't tell you much except that you're still in a queue, just possibly a different one.

If you want to know more, order GCMS notes, although it may not tell you much of use at this stage.