+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I feel like this Ghost Update thing is completely made up and people are misrepresenting it.

I have had updates on GC key but there has always been an actual update on the profile, like "We have started processing BGC". That is not really a ghost update lol that is an actual update.

Stop with this Ghost Update BS.
Dude, stop mistreating Ghosts. I had 20 GHOSTS fake+real together since October and now Dec. I have AD Request ahead of most people. It is SOMETHING>>>
The ghosts whether you like it or not, are REAL.
If Ghost come "Straight UP" it real GHOST. But FYI if Ghost if system glitch and ghost appear, it FAKE GHOST> get it ? THank YOu.

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
I feel like this Ghost Update thing is completely made up and people are misrepresenting it.

I have had updates on GC key but there has always been an actual update on the profile, like "We have started processing BGC". That is not really a ghost update lol that is an actual update.

Stop with this Ghost Update BS.
It's definitely real, I've gotten one before pretty much every contact I've had from IRCC, from MR/bio to my OWP.

Reactions: santzapaul

DilanCayan

Oct 13, 2020
Canada citizen sponsor, Turkish citizen Outland

Application received Feb 21.2020
AOR Aug 25.2020
Biometric and medical done Sep.2020
Medical received Oct 1.2020
File move to Turkey, Ankara October 13. 2020
when called IRCC they told me are application vent to Shanghai. but my husband is from Turkey is anyone similar !!! l start the worry about it.

Good luck EVERYONE....

KarPet

Apr 13, 2020
Hi,

When we got the sponsorship approval letter, it was indicated that our application will be moved to Manila Visa Office, but when my partner called IRCC today, they said that our application is in Beijing Visa Office. Has anyone experienced the same thing? could this be a mistake on IRCC's part? my ECAS shows "application received" but I haven't got any emails yet.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

When we got the sponsorship approval letter, it was indicated that our application will be moved to Manila Visa Office, but when my partner called IRCC today, they said that our application is in Beijing Visa Office. Has anyone experienced the same thing? could this be a mistake on IRCC's part? my ECAS shows "application received" but I haven't got any emails yet.
There have been a few such cases of files being sent to a (nearby) regional office, seemingly just a resource allocation issue (e.g. Beijing is less busy than Manila, in this case). This seems to be a more recent (i.e. covid-related) development.

That however doesn't mean that mistakes aren't possible.

Reactions: KarPet

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Canada citizen sponsor, Turkish citizen Outland

Application received Feb 21.2020
AOR Aug 25.2020
Biometric and medical done Sep.2020
Medical received Oct 1.2020
File move to Turkey, Ankara October 13. 2020
when called IRCC they told me are application vent to Shanghai. but my husband is from Turkey is anyone similar !!! l start the worry about it.

Good luck EVERYONE....
That's probably for the best, from what I've seen from other's timelines, Ankara is extremely slow. Hopefully it'll be processed faster in China! :)

Haryanvi

Sep 9, 2018
Category........
AINP
someone please help me!
I applied spouse visa for my wife. My wife is in India and I am in Canada.
Now I am missing her too much,!! So I want to know if I can go back to india while I wait for the decision on my wife's file?

djgidwani

Mar 21, 2017
someone please help me!
Now I am missing her too much,!! So I want to know if I can go back to india while I wait for the decision on my wife's file?
I came to India 10 days ago and will be going back mostly early February. People usually suggest that short stay should not be a problem and even I don't think there should be any issue.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
someone please help me!
Yes, you can and No need to tell IRCC

Reactions: DiiDii

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi guys.. My wife did her biometrics yesterday and I see that it's updated already on the CIC account.. My file moved to NDVO as per the SA letter I received... anyone here got any updates recently from NDVO? I want to know if they are working... thank you

Kamalg

Dec 6, 2020
Hi guys.. My wife did her biometrics yesterday and I see that it's updated already on the CIC account.. My file moved to NDVO as per the SA letter I received... anyone here got any updates recently from NDVO? I want to know if they are working... thank you
My SA letter said they will forward the file to NDVO, but I don't know if they have done that or not.
Ndvo is extremely slow, they are processing files submitted in 2019.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I came to India 10 days ago and will be going back mostly early February. People usually suggest that short stay should not be a problem and even I don't think there should be any issue.
If you are a CDN citizen it's ok to stay away as long as you want, if a PR it's not ok for longer than a month, you risk having your app rejected because you aren't a resident of Canada. Up to you if you want to take that chance. Good luck.

Reactions: Ksavier