dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Does anybody know if CPC-Missisauga is open and processing files? Who got the latest decision made and for which month? I am a February applicant, as I reckon, people from cpc-ottawa has received decision made for February applicants as well.
Don't know What is happening in CPC-M, No updates from February :(
I think am also on the same boat as yours

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi, Guys, I have question

My wife (SP) and my daughter visited me in Dubai and they decided to stay with me 60 days (visit) so as you see my timeline below signature I wanna know if.

1. The visit impacts our app.
2. In case if they ask me a fresh "SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION YOUR TRAVELS" may I add them too?

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi dear

Did anyone got ghost update today may is "Application/profile updated " and can't view too.
it's my fourth ghost update since fils moved LVO

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Hi dear

Did anyone got ghost update today may is "Application/profile updated " and can't view too.
I just saw that to! Not sure whats going on.... I cant open my application it shows Bad Gateway

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi, Guys, I have question

My wife (SP) and my daughter visited me in Dubai and they decided to stay with me 60 days (visit) so as you see my timeline below signature I wanna know if.

1. The visit impacts our app.
2. In case if they ask me a fresh "SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION YOUR TRAVELS" may I add them too?
1. No
2. Travel info is for the applicant not the Sponsor.

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hi dear

It's not a ghost update, whenever it can't get ahold of the server, it will change to that. Mine does it all the time, I usually check for updates last at night, when they typically have the servers down for maintenance.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
It's not a ghost update, whenever it can't get ahold of the server, it will change to that. Mine does it all the time, I usually check for updates last at night, when they typically have the servers down for maintenance.
Yes those called FAKE ghost updates. It only makes us happy for a moment.

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
I feel like this Ghost Update thing is completely made up and people are misrepresenting it.

I have had updates on GC key but there has always been an actual update on the profile, like "We have started processing BGC". That is not really a ghost update lol that is an actual update.

Stop with this Ghost Update BS.

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
I feel like this Ghost Update thing is completely made up and people are misrepresenting it.

I have had updates on GC key but there has always been an actual update on the profile, like "We have started processing BGC". That is not really a ghost update lol that is an actual update.

Stop with this Ghost Update BS.
Ghost updates exist, whether you like it or not. Maybe recent system breakdowns have triggered more fake ghosts lately. Still many people get these legitimately when something has been done to their files or just before an actual update.