+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Preenamit

Sep 23, 2020
I got third ghost update today. As you said I am also unable to check application status. When I click on application status it starts loading and the page doesn't open up.

Reactions: Svd130 and pgali

Preenamit

Sep 23, 2020
I got third ghost update today. As you said I am also unable to check application status. When I click on application status it starts loading and the page doesn't open up.
Fews minutes back I again logged in. This time I could check my application status. Nothing changed. I logged out and then again logged in.. It changed back from application /profile updated to submitted again.

Reactions: pgali

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Fews minutes back I again logged in. This time I could check my application status. Nothing changed. I logged out and then again logged in.. It changed back from application /profile updated to submitted again.
I had my 3rd one today and it lasted almost 13 hours and I was able to click on the link sometimes and when I did everything was gone including the biometrics now it’s back to normal hopefully with any luck we will get approved soon

Reactions: Preenamit

sherinv

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Hi everyone,

If we submit an additional document through IRCC web form, will we get an acknowledgement email or receipt immidiatly submission? Any Idea!!